Follow my trades

you shouldnt have any problems its working fine here!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but i feel that me reporting any harrasing posts will do me no good, as Skimbleshanks a moderator herself was slagging me off 4 ages. I reported her and nothing happened. But i suppose she has got the right to control what goes on in here.

Maybe Qaza, will be next

Mug2k

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but i feel that me reporting any harrasing posts will do me no good, as Skimbleshanks a moderator herself was slagging me off 4 ages. I reported her and nothing happened. But i suppose she has got the right to control what goes on in here.

An abuse of power I'd say. Must work for the government !

Mug2k wrote:
Just to clear things up im actually 25, not 23!!

Can I suggest that people thought you were 23 because your profile states your birthday as 14 Nov 1980.

Well I don't think MUG is the 'real deal' because we have to wait a few months for that BUT I have defended his right to post without being belittled.

So to show my impartiality I will ask MUG a reasonable question and as he stated earlier, he will be happy to answer.

Here goes: MUG, will you please answer the questions posed by qaza at 12:23 and gmca686 at 12:35 . If you just b****ed up the calculations just say: if you have another reason, just say.
But we do need to know as even if the next 3 months are good we will always be wondering if these errors would/could arise again.

Mugsy, when will your website start to show trades that are capable of being followed ?

I understand that you are still setting things up but it would be nice to be able to follow some trades properly and see how they pan out.

alan

mug posts a trade, eg sell dax at 3900................whats difficult about following that

Qaza. Do you have a general problem with your life ?
I suggest that some counselling might help you to address your general behavioural problems.

I feel a lot of people have a problem on this site,its a shame some sad individuals have nothing better to do with their time then post insulting pathetic remarks that have nothing to do with trading ,spoiling it for the majority who are interested .

Mugsy, all I meant was that, at the moment you have posted trades but the dates are wrong and there have been errors.

Just wondered when the site will be error-free and dates properly amended etc etc.

Cheers

Mr Chill said:
I feel a lot of people have a problem on this site,its a shame some sad individuals have nothing better to do with their time then post insulting pathetic remarks that have nothing to do with trading ,spoiling it for the majority who are interested .

You think the majority are interested in mug's "trading" or in the debate about it ?

This thread hasn't done a lot for me from both a trading and a non-trading point of view.

No real trades as such to follow yet and a grand total of 9 points amassed.

check my site now, its all updated and ive got rid of the asian markets in favour of the Mibtel and Ibex

mos3329 said:
Well I don't think MUG is the 'real deal' because we have to wait a few months for that BUT I have defended his right to post without being belittled.

So to show my impartiality I will ask MUG a reasonable question and as he stated earlier, he will be happy to answer.

Here goes: MUG, will you please answer the questions posed by qaza at 12:23 and gmca686 at 12:35 . If you just b****ed up the calculations just say: if you have another reason, just say.
But we do need to know as even if the next 3 months are good we will always be wondering if these errors would/could arise again.

Do'nt hold your breath mos

Probably bath time at mug's

sorted!

Always check back at 9:00 ish as once the Dow closes thats the time i put updates and reversals

Mug2k

Last edited:
muggsy

Re your webpage

There are 2 pictures/functions that do not appear on the screen all I get is the red x on white background showing this feature to have failed.

Re your last FTSE deal why has the system thrown up a sell on the 24 dec, is this due to market closing for xmas or is your system considering a sell as I understand your system is one of continuous trading. When one deal is finished a new one starts in the opposite direction.

Mug2k

Another question out of interest why have you decided not to include the S & P 500 and ESTX50, 2 of the most liquid markets when considering indicies.

Of course some might claim the FOREX with the different exchanges are taking over this spot.

yeah your right Kev, with this system you are always in a trade!
The sell signal for the 24th was just calculating how the current trade is going against the actual market, not until a new line on the back-test could i determine the new sell price

Mug2k

p.s the back-test is a little behind but i havnt got time to update at the moment, but all trades are correct and timed properly