Fibonacci Retracements

Alice said:
This is apparent in your post darling.
The sig thing has been been done before honey - but love you to death anyway.

Alice said:
I am serious - not a wind up - and I apologise if I appear to dismiss people's opinions.

I think Fibs are much more accurate and helpful than what you suggest Tony.
No need to apologise Alice, I'm just playing too.

Why do you believe Fibs are more accurate and helpful than I may have suggested?

You are mischievous Tony..... :-0 :cheesy: :cheesy:

Alice said:
Fib or not - who cares anyway ?

Your missing some important aspects of ratio analysis, if you ignore which ratio group's are in play.

Why do you believe Fibs are more accurate and helpful than I may have suggested?

Because the kind gentleman who taught me all about them swears by them and makes heaps of lolly using them in his trading. And I am going to make heaps of lolly too.

You are mischievous Tony.....

Just a tad !

Your missing some important aspects of ratio analysis, if you ignore which ratio group's are in play.

I like to keep things simple. Too many people on this site get too theoretical and over-complicated. No wonder they are losers in the main !

Go with what works - no matter what the name of the guy who discovered it, be it Fibonacci, Guy Fawkes or Wayne Rooney !

Alice

Did you escape from the "Journey From the Basement" thread?

I find 50% works better than the others - maybe because most good TA has a direct link to supply and demand. If you remember your economics lessons and a standard supply /demand chart (how many buyers and sellers there are at a given price) the 50% represents the crossover point where buyers begin to outweigh sellers (or vice versa) <all other things being equal, of course, which they rarely are>

good trading

jon

I agree on the KISS way of trading....

Last edited:
ah! there were several allegories on the thread relating to you (or was it your namesake :) and your journeys through the looking glass and in wonderland.

Alice said:
Because the kind gentleman who taught me all about them swears by them and makes heaps of lolly using them in his trading. And I am going to make heaps of lolly too.
So, if the 'kind gentleman who taught me all about them" has taught you all about them, why don't you enlighten us rather than ask questions to which you already have the answer?

Alice said:

Just a tad !

I like to keep things simple. Too many people on this site get too theoretical and over-complicated. No wonder they are losers in the main !

Go with what works - no matter what the name of the guy who discovered it, be it Fibonacci, Guy Fawkes or Wayne Rooney !

Alice

My earlier reference was not whether your making money.............no just stirring s***!!!!

In the light of your above comments, I am surprised you posted the original question. However you did so dont be too suprised at some of the responses... Methinks you have a lively mind and obviously like to take the p***!!!!

I enjoy your comments.

John

One never has all the answers Tony and I find that even if I think I know all the answers, a simple discussion like this will often throw up a snippet that is in fact a gem.

That gem can be a very important part of the finished article that is never in fact finished.

If I knew all the answers babe, I would be living on a beach in paradise.

Maybe I will be there next year.

So, if the 'kind gentleman who taught me all about them" has taught you all about them, why don't you enlighten us...?

Because I paid the kind gentleman rather a lot of lolly to teach me Tony.

Methinks you have a lively mind and obviously like to take the p***!!!!

I would never do such a thing Uncle but my friend , the Cheshire cat might.

I like your pictures a320.

I am sorry but I am unable to divulge the identity of my mentor.

a320 said:
Is it Steve Copan then :?:
:LOL: CJ you know better than that - Delta doesn't Fib.

And besides...Fibs work at least now and again....

Anyway, Alice isn't all he seems to be...are you Alice.

Last edited:
I thought it was all part of the part of measuring the magnetic forces?? Seen as the planetary orbits relate to phi?? With all this cloak & dagger secret mentors ...... suxeN just seemed to spring to mind...

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Last edited:
Damn you CJ! This stuff is ONLY for the initiates....

Magneto-Hydro-Dynamics are not to be played with.

:LOL: Tony You'll have the suxeN people trying to sue again , I'l be getting more emails from Mr Copan, (not the ones about the £3250 fee:))