feel stuck and need someone to pull me!

how do you find his group? how much are you paying and also has yuour trading improve?

he has stopped taking new members
find as in where to look or find as in how is it?
he basically has a blog he updates every day (2 or 3 times a day) sends out texts messages with trades if you want to use them and will answer any emails.
I only joined in april but glad i did

ohh.. guess i'm too slow. it's alright. i'm sure he still has useful free stuff on forum. think i'll read on James16 first.

ohh.. guess i'm too slow. it's alright. i'm sure he still has useful free stuff on forum. think i'll read on James16 first.

As I said PIN bars are a good place to start, here's a chart I posted some time ago of PIN bars on the e mini S&P 5 minute chart. The horizontal lines are support and resistance (I think they are weekly pivot points if I remember correctly).

Attachments

• es.jpg
    es.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 201
As I said PIN bars are a good place to start, here's a chart I posted some time ago of PIN bars on the e mini S&P 5 minute chart. The horizontal lines are support and resistance (I think they are weekly pivot points if I remember correctly).

thanks. i got the rough idea. i'm home now. heading over to J16 thread now to have a look.

thanks. i got the rough idea. i'm home now. heading over to J16 thread now to have a look.

OK last tip of the day is to go to www.mypivots.com and find 'daily notes', in there you will find weekly pivot points for a number of instruments. Plot those on a 5 and 15 minute chart and look for PIN bars at those levels.