feel stuck and need someone to pull me!

premierpip

hello people. i've currently finish roughly the basics of trading. know a bit about MA, MACD, stockhastics, RSI, CCI, bollinger bands, parabolic sar. but i don't really know how to put it to good use. i searched online and found many strategies and courses. but they cost a bomb. and we don't even know if they really work. i relaly don't know where to go now. i don't want buy those costly products. do i really have to? are there anywhere i can learn to create good strategies for free? or is there anyone providing profitable strategies out there for free? i use to practice short timeframes on demo, but i feel that it's not that easy to find the trend and catch it. so i moved on to longer timeframes. anyone suggest i should stay on shorter time? thanks in advance.

hello people. i've currently finish roughly the basics of trading. know a bit about MA, MACD, stockhastics, RSI, CCI, bollinger bands, parabolic sar. but i don't really know how to put it to good use. i searched online and found many strategies and courses. but they cost a bomb. and we don't even know if they really work. i relaly don't know where to go now. i don't want buy those costly products. do i really have to? are there anywhere i can learn to create good strategies for free? or is there anyone providing profitable strategies out there for free? i use to practice short timeframes on demo, but i feel that it's not that easy to find the trend and catch it. so i moved on to longer timeframes. anyone suggest i should stay on shorter time? thanks in advance.

Dont buy anything, 99.9% of them are a rip off. Go to forexfactory.com and read the james16 chart thread, that will give you enough strategies to get started on. That thread encourages you to start on longer time frames and then move to shorted time frames once you know what you're doing.

WHAT PBOYLES SAID!

James16 chart thread at forex factory. Forget ALLthe indicators, just learn price action.
Also at forex factory:
Jackos house of pleasure and pain. He just trades eur/usd following trends and 50% fib (not a fib number) but nows his fundamentals. very successful.

Strats thread at FF is also very good.

Dont buy anything, 99.9% of them are a rip off. Go to forexfactory.com and read the james16 chart thread, that will give you enough strategies to get started on. That thread encourages you to start on longer time frames and then move to shorted time frames once you know what you're doing.

okay. so i shouldn't avoid those products and just go through James16's thread. do i have to pay or anything?

Or the Jacko thread on ff.

Jacko?

so you suggest James16 and Jacko to be alot better than those products out there?

i'll read both during the weekends. but i thought both of them have their own website and must pay a monthly fee to be a member?

WHAT PBOYLES SAID!

James16 chart thread at forex factory. Forget ALLthe indicators, just learn price action.
Also at forex factory:
Jackos house of pleasure and pain. He just trades eur/usd following trends and 50% fib (not a fib number) but nows his fundamentals. very successful.

Strats thread at FF is also very good.

wow! haha. are they really that good that everyone is suggesting them? i heard of those names before but never thought they were actually really so good. i thought people were just paid to advertise for them so dint give it much attection. guess i'm really late and missed a big chance. and also wasted lots of time and money.

so..

JAMES16
JACKO
Strats

am i right?

Yeah, but you don't have to pay. Just think about what they've said on the forums. I also like livewithoscar.com's videos... again, use your head and you don't have to pay.

haha. thats a good one "use your head and you don't have to pay. " its very true. but are they using indicators or?

haha. thats a good one "use your head and you don't have to pay. " its very true. but are they using indicators or?

James16 has loads for free on the chart thread. You can pay to join his group but its all there. Think you only indicators they use at J16 are MACD but ONCE you have alot of experience. Until then you just look at fibs and price action on daily (or higher) tfs.

Strat uses MACD too

Jacko uses none

Jacko?

so you suggest James16 and Jacko to be alot better than those products out there?

i'll read both during the weekends. but i thought both of them have their own website and must pay a monthly fee to be a member?

Cant speak about Jacko as I have never looked at his stuff. James16 does have a website where you can pay for additional access but to be honest all you need is on that free thread on forexfactory.

..and yes you should avoid all those courses/systems/software that are advertised for sale. Most are downright scams, some are just over hyped but none of them are worth the money.

James16 has loads for free on the chart thread. You can pay to join his group but its all there. Think you only indicators they use at J16 are MACD but ONCE you have alot of experience. Until then you just look at fibs and price action on daily (or higher) tfs.

Strat uses MACD too

Jacko uses none

you're serious Kacko uses none? he just loks at the price? oh my! so the 3 of them are PA traders?

Cant speak about Jacko as I have never looked at his stuff. James16 does have a website where you can pay for additional access but to be honest all you need is on that free thread on forexfactory.

..and yes you should avoid all those courses/systems/software that are advertised for sale. Most are downright scams, some are just over hyped but none of them are worth the money.

thanks. would see myself indulge in these products if not for you guys.

i'll check the 3 of them out in a few hours. cant wait to. who should i start with first?

"feel stuck and need someone to pull me!"

I'll use that next time I'm in the cluurb speaking to the ladies.

Jacko doesnt use any indicators (im a member of his group). Just 50% fib and trades wih the trend and only trades eur/usd, but he knows his fundamentals