fed up and angry

Thanks for all your replies Guys Istill think it was irresponsable for investors or whatever to make the problem worse so I shall take this advantage now and buy now they are so cheap lovely, lovely ,good on yer Charles

Now that the market collapsed again through a process that is essentially an entrapment, are you angry once more ? I hope you didn't go all in with your pension money.

Now that the market collapsed again through a process that is essentially an entrapment, are you angry once more ? I hope you didn't go all in with your pension money.

You know what they say about salt and wounds Joe...

You know what they say about salt and wounds Joe...

The way I see it is that the more it hurts, the quicker they learn. I am kinder to people than you can imagine. What's a few sharp words compared to losing one's life savings ? I do see a danger of that, still.

In any case I think vinegar is more effective. Never tried it, but it just seems obvious.

Last edited:
The way I see it is that the more it hurts, the quicker they learn. I am kinder to people than you can imagine.

I can see your logic, although i doubt in the haze of red stock prices they'll find your kind words constructive. At least someone's got their backs here.

so you are potentially profiting from what those nasty people did? and your moaning about it, crikes.....

I was only joking about buying more shares my wife woudnt let me so I listened to reason I only wanted to see what respose I had Charles

Last edited: