facebook IPO 18th May Predictions

I think there must be SO many people shorting this now that at some point they're going to have to cover their positions, and there won't be enough stock available, so the price will go up and up. I would almost buy it off the back of this evening's pop up. But haven't got the guts.

Yeah, I think it could do what VW did a few years back.

I think there must be SO many people shorting this now that at some point they're going to have to cover their positions, and there won't be enough stock available, so the price will go up and up. I would almost buy it off the back of this evening's pop up. But haven't got the guts.

Or some can bail out now whilst they can before the 25% loss turns to 50%.

Who's going to hold and for how long whilst money is tight?

You go first :)

Just an information if a stock is going down and down doesn't necessarily mean that there is alot of shorts , its even doesn't indicate if there is any shorts at all , just simple S&D balance ....

Tar I was referring to the previous days trading as a stop hunt fb going from 26.8 to 29.6 for no reason at all surely a stop hunt to propel 5% up and then trade down 1% immediately after close.

Tar I was referring to the previous days trading as a stop hunt fb going from 26.8 to 29.6 for no reason at all surely a stop hunt to propel 5% up and then trade down 1% immediately after close.

I think it will need to move far more than that. The chart actually looks quite smooth, considering the circumstances. Compare it with LinkedIn.

Yes i know what u was referring 2 , but this is not a stop hunt , as i said SP500 moved up as well , normal move in my book ...

Hmm, I thought it would either gap down today or carry on up. It hasn't done either. Decided to short it cos a good level to get in at.

Hmm, I thought it would either gap down today or carry on up. It hasn't done either. Decided to short it cos a good level to get in at.

So you thought it would either go up....or down. Genius.