ever feel like..

neesh24

..you're taking part in giant scam and that only people
who sale systems and coach can survive the long haul?

just wondering.

Oh yes, this is what happens when you have people wanting to participate, as do I, in the Forex market, or anything else for that matter, there will always be the people who take the opportunity to scam the people. They are nasty and very unscrupulous but little do they care, they are making their money.
Be very careful with any product or service offered for sale via email, no matter how professional they appear to be, I am not saying to become paranoid but just be very aware.

I always say if you want to get rich quick, then write a book telling other people how
they can get rich quick!

Actually I feel you are better off buying biographies of people who have made a lot of
money. These people have made of ton of money, yet they do not write books on how
to get rich quick typically. You can read about their life in a biography, and in those books
it will mention how they made their money in general.

Basically making money is a LOT of work! And I would say that is one thing they all have in common,
they work their tails off. And also enjoy their work. They also play hard. (Those who work
hard play hard.) Another thing they all have in common is an excellent ability to communicate.
If they are not happy with something, they let everyone know. If they are pleased with something,
they let everyone know. And with oral and written communications, they make DARN sure
the listener/reader understands what they are saying. Fo example if they give someone a
number over the phone, they will ask that person to read it back (to be sure it is correct).

Anyway "success breeds success". Place yourself in an environment where you are surrounded
by successful people. Then some of it will rub off. And that could be just reading books about
successful people.

Some people to read about...

Aristotle Onassis
John D Rockefeller
Joseph P Kennedy, Sr.
Henry Ford
T Boone Pickens, Jr.
Donald Trump
Bill Gates
Ivan Boesky
Michael Milken
Warren Buffett
J Paul Getty
Howard Hughes
Dr. Armand Hammer

They say those that can't- teach ! This is probably generally true. What is also true is that there is a living to be made from selling systems/coaching etc but you can make far money from actually trading if you can develop/find a trading edge, actually trade it profitably, and get the right money and risk management optimised to the trading edge and your self - these steps should ensure your long term survival. Success in trading in this respect is a series of consistent unspectacular gains that overall add up to spectacular consistency and survival and from this the gains look after themselves..

It can be done, but it's not easy.

G/L

just wondering.

just wondering.

There is truth to the saying; "If You Don't Know Who the Sucker Is, Then It's You!"

It took me around 5 years to stop being the sucker...