EURUSD - next 6-12 months

17 february 2017.
Wave 2 on euro is over, wave 3 is running. This wave will try to reach level 1.13-1.14, where two previous triangles meet - corrective wave 4 and ending wave 5.​
eur22.png
Wave 2 was an expanded flat surface with an ending triangle as wave "c", where the last part of wave "e" was an ending triangle too. Wave "a" was expanded initial triangle. Is this all ? No. Wave 1 - the very first wave of euro arise was initial triangle. Triangles realm.
eur31.png
Wave 2 was very long, strong and dangerous. We keep a good BUY however, despite all our errors. Also note, that wave 2 has gone till Fibonacci level 0.382 of wave 1 length pretty precisely, awesome sign.​
BUY. Stop loss - the start of wave 3, despite of it is far away now.​
We post references to our chart pictures, not pictures.
References point to our site, site content changes, pictures here are lost or changes. We do not keep an archive of old charts. Maybe it would be better to look for updates at our page ?​

17 february 2017, evening.
eur41.png
Euro is rising in wave 3. Every step back is a good place to BUY. First wave up in euro has formed, probably, we may already see wave 2. Wave 2 down has touched Fibonacci level 0.618 of wave 1 length. A good place to BUY.​
We rely on these thoughts:​
1) euro is rising in a long and strong wave 3 up.​
2) there will not be any drop below wave 3 start (Elliott waves rule).​
3) we may be wrong in any waves count inside wave 3, it doesn't matter until the end of wave3.​
4) wave 3 target - magic level at 1.13 (somewhere).​
Today is a good time to BUY euro against USD, SELL USD against frank, SELL USD againts CAD.​

Hi all,

I am new in here and I basically joined so I could get an insight on the recent Fed rates Hike just a few hours ago.

I was trading EUR/USD during this afternoon expecting that USDs were going to rise after the Fed's announcement. Needless to say that the exact opposite just happened and the EUR just skyrocket after the FOMC speech.

If anyone could give me an explanation why this happened that would be highly appreciated.

Best JDel