Eur/usd

Wasp, I discounted the charts (as I stated in my message to Cecja) only for that particular trade. Live price charts are a useful visual tool, for an overall snapshot. Trading instinct should then take over the decision process.

regards

Time 05:54 17/06/05

Closed (Long Eur/Usd of 02:34 17/06/05) @ 1.2103

Booked 1 pips (Flat)

Hi Peter44

Good job u look you make profits always, how much are the fees per trade your broker take frmo you? i still dont play forex and i have seen something like 25 dollars per trade i really dont know ....

Well also anyone knows if we can play also with EUR-USD instead of USD-EUR or the other way arround, can we put shorts? i think would be mor interesting in a bearish market like this..

Thanks and continue with the good job or luck ;)

Hi, Bangbang.

You can get some good deals if you shop around. ( $2.50 per side) or you can trade no fees, at 2 - 5 pip spread. Yes you can get quoted for Usd/Eur but the standard is Eur/Usd it doesnt matter because you can sell or buy the market.

regards

Thanks

I hope to encourage one day and open a mini account i have test the simulators but at one point all my profits are losses, as now playing with warrants ..... well thanks and i´ll continue seen this interesting forums ;)

All positions closed

I have recorded my live trading activity for one trading week (5 working days) although I did not trade Friday, except very early morning before 10.00am BST. However, I don't see this as a missed trading opportunity, but as a market movement which will now provide a new short term opportunity.

In this example of trading I have used only one single currency pair at any one time, all the trades were posted almost immediately they were filled, the pips calculated are exact and precise for a single currency pair, and so can be assessed against the weeks records.

I have enjoyed the week (4 days) and have booked a total gain or 298 pips. A good steady return for a single currency pair. I did not try to squeeze out every single pip I could, I did not try to over trade and I did not constantly reverse my positions or chase the market in any way to try to get on to a winning trade.

I hope some of you did enjoy looking in, even though my entry decisions must have horrified some, especially the technical chartists amongst you.

Have a restful weekend.

Peter.

Last edited:
Hi paulo

Hello sir, here its my opinion just one more guessing i post what i belive (think) just to say i am a normal guy with no studies of econony or somewhat so this is just to contrast with others opinion , just an open discussion...

Well i think there is a resistance at 1.2355 and maybe next week at least we touch that level any way i was guessing for something more high like 1.2460 almost 1.25... anyway we are in a bearish market at longterm so the first level to reach when we resume the downtrend would be 1.18 but first i belive we could have a 2 or 3 or just one more positive weeks, really dont know thats just my hope you know, a sentiment not based at anything...

If you are beginner just play in mind at try to understand the market dont put money maybe you won or maybe you loosse it and this is more easy.