Eur/usd

Hi Peter, please what was the reason that you went short @ 72, i myself cant see any level at 72 as to the TA analyses, actually i was looking for short around 95,

Questions

Peter,

Could you tell us what you are trying to achieve with these posts?

Reading back through them you seem to have the most remarkable ability to call short term bottoms and tops on the market without taking any losing trades at all, truly an amazing performance, you will be worth a mint in no time at all.

You have however given no reason as to your trades and offered no reply to any question that has been asked as far as I can see.

What's happening?

I'll take this as an invitation NOT to post any more of my trading activity here. I do answer questions (given the time) as I answered Cecja this morning. I'll keep this short as I have just returned from lunch,and wish to take a closer look at market developments.

Regards

I invite you to post more trades (+ how many data items concurring lead to a trade)?

peter44 said:
I'll take this as an invitation NOT to post any more of my trading activity here. I do answer questions (given the time) as I answered Cecja this morning. I'll keep this short as I have just returned from lunch,and wish to take a closer look at market developments.

Regards
Did you reply to Cecja via private mail? It is customary to reply to public questions publicly.
JO

JumpOff said:
Did you reply to Cecja via private mail? It is customary to reply to public questions publicly.
JO

Just in case, this was Petters answer:

The downside from 2070 was a limited trade, I used it to square my position from yesterday. Forget charts they dont work.