Eur/usd

cecja said:
Hi Peter hope you has a nice lunch,

To my ecperience you stop should have been placed at 2099 .

Good luck

Thank you Cecja,

My lunch was short but enjoyable.

peter44 said:
If I was you right now, from what you tell me, I would close out all positions (200 pips) NOW. Then take a look at the market, from outside, for the next 24 hours. Things are going to get a bit volatile shortly. You could risk the 200 easily.

I would take and hold that gain for now. Well done again. The name of the game is "accumulation" Not to see how large a single trade can grow. Smaller more frequent trades.

You are right about accumulation although I like siting in big moves when they happen too. Tight stops got me out of my Swiss, GBP, and Aus, positions against the USD, with most of yesterdays profits and all that preceded it so OK on that front.

My interest was that you for a reason had predicted a return to dollar strength (correctly judging by today) and I was interested on what basis you felt that? Was it technical or were you just backing a strong hunch yesterday when you went Long USD a number of times in succession?

Good luck anyway, you should be geting some reward for that view today.
TB

Baptist,

Yes, half a dozen small stop loss trades triggered yesterday Total -88 point Loss. However that is set against a 415 Point profit shown since Monday.

I can't get into Discussing Dollar direction at this time.

FetteredChinos said:
how the burgery do you keep nailling tops and bottoms..?

im in awe of some of your trades.. :eek:

I don't know but I'v got to get me one of them coins!!!!