Are you intending to vote to:

• Stay IN

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Get OUT

Votes: 28 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, they dont

Ok, I left out the word "apply" how many will be refused ?

Apologies, you right, they have to become a citizen of any one of the 28 eu countries before they get a passport, then they can all come to the UK...

Last edited:
Because once a migrant makes it into the EU they have the full entitlement to a EU passport, with free movement they can get on the first boat and be legally in the UK within hours....This thing Cameron says about sending them home after six months if they do not find work is a total lie. EU law prevents them from being deported once here...laughable but unfortunately true.

Why do they get on the first boat and head straight for the U.K? The answer to that question is the real problem, not the immigrants.

Why do they get on the first boat and head straight for the U.K? The answer to that question is the real problem, not the immigrants.

Council house, job seekers allowance, child benefit, NHS, education, chance to bring extended family over, easy to send benefit money back to family in home country, all economic and nothing UK Gov can do to stop it.

I really dont see what the problem here is, You make it sound like the uk is over run with immigrants (well it is actually most of us are if you look back far enough) I live within the the m25 and yet my sons school is filled with what I guess you would describe as English kids ( its a fair mix of white black and Asian kids born here) I dont worry that I am going to lose my identity due too the different cultures and languages spoken around me, in fact I think it enriches my life.

What is it exactly that you fear?

That unskilled migrants are taking your jobs? (if your on a trading forum I imagine they are not)

That they are a drain on the welfare system? (most migrants work harder then Brits often having 2 jobs as they came here to improve their lives and want to move up)

Or is it that they look and sound different to you, that they have different religious beliefs.

Is it because you believe they are driving wages down (it was so much better when British builders could charge whatever they wanted and take as long as they liked because there was no no alternative.

If people are voting out because they believe the UK will have a better economic outlook outside of the EU then thats fine but if its because you believe that you will see less immigrants in the uk then I'm afraid that will only happen when we exit because our economy will falter and no one will want to come here any more!

The problem is that we don't have any control over what is happening and the control has been removed by unelected undemocratic beaurocrats that make decisions in an organisation that we have been stealthily integrated into for 20 years. The changes that have happened over the last 20 years have eroded vast numbers of the voting publics confidence that we are being told the truth by our own politicians, never mind unelected EU politicians.

The problem is that we don't have any control over what is happening and the control has been removed by unelected undemocratic beaurocrats that make decisions in an organisation that we have been stealthily integrated into for 20 years. The changes that have happened over the last 20 years have eroded vast numbers of the voting publics confidence that we are being told the truth by our own politicians, never mind unelected EU politicians.

Why do YOU want control over where other human beings can go on this planet?

Why is the UK YOURS?

Has anyone from the remain campaign actually spoken about the long term aims and goals of the EU say in 20 or 30 years time, what the ambitions are and where it is heading? Or is it just a big experiment and none of the unelected elite really know where the ship is heading?

Has anyone from the remain campaign actually spoken about the long term aims and goals of the EU say in 20 or 30 years time, what the ambitions are and where it is heading? Or is it just a big experiment and none of the unelected elite really know where the ship is heading?

Von Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan.

Why do YOU want control over where other human beings can go on this planet?

Why is the UK YOURS?

Is your front garden yours, is anything....where do you draw the line, go visit Blackburn or Burnley and spend 30 years working there.

I really dont see what the problem here is, You make it sound like the uk is over run with immigrants (well it is actually most of us are if you look back far enough) I live within the the m25 and yet my sons school is filled with what I guess you would describe as English kids ( its a fair mix of white black and Asian kids born here) I dont worry that I am going to lose my identity due too the different cultures and languages spoken around me, in fact I think it enriches my life.

What is it exactly that you fear?

That unskilled migrants are taking your jobs? (if your on a trading forum I imagine they are not)

That they are a drain on the welfare system? (most migrants work harder then Brits often having 2 jobs as they came here to improve their lives and want to move up)

Or is it that they look and sound different to you, that they have different religious beliefs.

Is it because you believe they are driving wages down (it was so much better when British builders could charge whatever they wanted and take as long as they liked because there was no no alternative.

If people are voting out because they believe the UK will have a better economic outlook outside of the EU then thats fine but if its because you believe that you will see less immigrants in the uk then I'm afraid that will only happen when we exit because our economy will falter and no one will want to come here any more!

You need to get out more....absolutely gormless points to which i only dispare.

Typical Brexit aggressive and insulting response to the points made. Why can't anyone have a reasoned debate about this fundamentally important matter?

Because Jon the points are the same old one line points made year after year, decade after decade, but still the same group of naive members of society are blinkered to where this is all heading, i would recommend an education along a different avenue may make for some enlightenment. I truly dispare at this blind folly.

The true destruction of oneself, by oneself.

No real reason.....

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

As funny as that post is (& it is funny) the point you are making is very old hat, even if it had been filmed today, the fact is the majority of people currently feeling a change is long overdue are not white supremacists thick as sh1t thugs, they are the everyday folk.

It is not fear driving this, it is real life experience, of everyday folk.

Typical Brexit aggressive and insulting response to the points made. Why can't anyone have a reasoned debate about this fundamentally important matter?

Remembering that i'm a thick Northerner, i'll ask you and any of your team a question that the "in" group mention and i won't comment on the response..... What is the point and consequence of the minimum wage.

Is your front garden yours, is anything....where do you draw the line, go visit Blackburn or Burnley and spend 30 years working there.

I think the world should be moving towards the point where there are NO restrictions on the movement of humans on our shared planet. We stopped segregating Blacks from busses and restaurants, its a logical progression of civilisation to allow anyone to go anywhere.
Why should where I can go be dictated by an arbitrary red line drawn on a map hundreds of years ago.
The British Empire was built on Slave labour and Gunboat diplomacy. We grew up intellectually and 'allowed' commonwealth countries their independence. Lets grow some more and work towards a free planet.

I think some people forget that we are actually animals, created by nature and have evolved over millions of years. Therefore we have evolved according to the laws of nature, survival of the fittest etc. You can't have a species where a subset suddenly start to play fair because other subsets of that species will take advantage to the detriment of the species that played fair.

Humans are fundamentally no different to other animals even though some subsets think they are or can be.

To a certain extent I believe that religion has played a large share in creating a human psychology that is more unfair than the physical laws of nature that used to govern us were.

So free movement of people around the planet will not be possible whilst religion plays a part in maintaining social differences not just based on the colour of ones skin.

I think the world should be moving towards the point where there are NO restrictions on the movement of humans on our shared planet. We stopped segregating Blacks from busses and restaurants, its a logical progression of civilisation to allow anyone to go anywhere.
Why should where I can go be dictated by an arbitrary red line drawn on a map hundreds of years ago.
The British Empire was built on Slave labour and Gunboat diplomacy. We grew up intellectually and 'allowed' commonwealth countries their independence. Lets grow some more and work towards a free planet.

good theory, for many countries/continents.

two words for the UK....land mass !