EU Referendum

Are you intending to vote to:

• Stay IN

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Get OUT

Votes: 28 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could give you reams of reasons to leave, but in your insecure world of needing someone to hold your hand....It would be like a broken pencil....pointless.

Come on then. Let's have your reasons ? Don't be shy.
Too thick or uninformed to think of any ?

:)

Last edited:

Attachments

• 13339563_1088335604572948_4346119605079255770_n.jpg
    13339563_1088335604572948_4346119605079255770_n.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 215
giving 80 million Turks unrestricted access to our borders should be reason enough alone Pat

The business bosses love the idea of cheap labour, don't they ?
The EU reject their application as far as I know, because of the civil war with the Kurds. If they had any sense at all they would give the Kurds their own homeland and have a friendly neighbour, rather than a civil war.

The business bosses love the idea of cheap labour, don't they ?

Of course they do :LOL: So how does that help your average Joe in the UK? Not only does he have to battle big business to get a fair days pay, he also has to compete against mass immigration from largely unskilled workers who will do everything for less money.

It's a no brainer. This is the last chance we have of regaining control and liberating the rest of Europe into the bargain.

I think we all need a sense of perspective.

This is what we believe about Great Britain. Good old Victorian values.

Attachments

• Atfirst.png
    Atfirst.png
    243.2 KB · Views: 240
Then there is reality.

The Queen would not be amused how it turned out.

Attachments

• But then.png
    But then.png
    185.4 KB · Views: 256
So unless we want.

Or worse, GB the 51st state of America. Part of the corrupt USSA.

Attachments

• whenchinarules195.jpg
    whenchinarules195.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 142
If we want to be taken seriously, because we aren't at the moment, then we need to be part of a bigger voice.

And yes, that costs. But the alternatives are a lot worse!

And who said we shouldnt be able to go wherever we want on this planet, the Russians and North Koreans have that attitude.

The poll so far mirrors what the polls in my local area is projecting (64%) in favour of Brexit.

Considering how many active members T2W has the turnout for this poll so far is poor, Forum posters tend to be an outgoing bunch so is it a lack of interest in the referendum or something else?