Enigma Trading services

traderboi said:
Praniel,

Are you still involved with Refco?

I still trade through them and visit every 2 months or so. I use refcopro and speak to IT and RIsk pretty much every day.

Are you a trader?

Yes, indeed I am..

What relation, if any at all, does Enigma have with Refco Trading Services?

As I understand you were formerly the trainer at Refco, very good from what I've heard...What made you want to leave?

traderboi said:
As I understand you were formerly the trainer at Refco, very good from what I've heard...What made you want to leave?

Indeed I was. Iinteresting question for which there is an answer that I am unwilling to disclose on an internet chat forum, especially since you are so forthcoming.

to mr praniel ladwa

dear mr praniel, i'm an italian trader and I saw the ets offer in internet. I'm now considering it. how about your new opening in padova?
contact me in private if u want.
thanks
antonio

Hi Praniel

remember me? I am the guy who used to play professional football...

I haven't checked out this thread in a long while and I would like to add a few things to it.

I interviewed with ETS two times back in June. I was offered one of the trainee positions but I eventually decided to turn it down.

Why did I refuse the job? Simple answer: as Pranier stated above, the only financial risk any trainee might incur is represented by the extra cash needed to get by in the early part of the trading career. I simply couldn't afford to spend any extra money in that period of time, this is why I had to turn down the offer. Had ETS premises been somewhere nearby where I live - so that I wouldn't have had to move out of town - I likely would have accepted.

Nevertheless, ETS looked like a serious firm. I had the opportunity to check out their offices and trading floor when I went to Milan for the interviews and I can guarantee that their technology is state-of-the-art. Brian and Pranier sounded like they know their business and what they are doing, Pranier in particular.

In conclusion, ETS is indeed a great opportunity for those wanna-be traders who have little experience, are young without a family, and are willing to be tought the discipline and basics necessary for trading successfully. I can't add any word on their training program as I never went that far with them.

By the way, right now I am trading on my own and I have been tremendously successful for the last 3 months. I developed a great system and all I have to do is stick to the rules and keep my discipline under control, the money will be coming by itself.