EUR/USD 4:15 GMT Friday, December 11th

Pippy5000

Legendary member
Does anyone know who or what is responsible for the volatility at this time in the Euro? Big bank causing me problems?

I hate whales causing me upper-respiratory and nervous system problems.. I like my money.. I might like it a bit too much. A hair-pulling, fingernail-biting internet trader types these words old beans..

The pip lord giveth and taketh away and then gaveth again a little better than he tooketh away all the while remaining an enigma.. To me Lord, you are a perfect line.. A perplexing line on a candle chart. You grant me nourishment and deal me pain. I would never claim to be smarter than you pip lord. You rule me and I would never tug on Superman's cape by tempting fate, karma, monotheistic divinity, the odds (whatever). Please let me have successful trades now and forever. You and I both know I plan to donate 50% of the profits to African relief funds.

but if I don't ????

[ZAP]

Does anyone know who or what is responsible for the volatility at this time in the Euro? Big bank causing me problems?

I hate whales causing me upper-respiratory and nervous system problems.. I like my money.. I might like it a bit too much. A hair-pulling, fingernail-biting internet trader types these words old beans..

The pip lord giveth and taketh away and then gaveth again a little better than he tooketh away all the while remaining an enigma.. To me Lord, you are a perfect line.. A perplexing line on a candle chart. You grant me nourishment and deal me pain. I would never claim to be smarter than you pip lord. You rule me and I would never tug on Superman's cape by tempting fate, karma, monotheistic divinity, the odds (whatever). Please let me have successful trades now and forever. You and I both know I plan to donate 50% of the profits to African relief funds.

but if I don't ????

[ZAP]

I know nothing of the volatility on Friday December 11th.

signed Gumping - Friday December 12th :)