emini system

Tom Crawley

Hello traders I day trade the s and p emini . I use the line charts that just shows high and low points. I go long or short when prices pass the previous swing point always in the market through out the day . I use 3 minute period to do this . On a day where there is a lot of up and down movement the system makes real good money but I have not traded it long enough to see how it would do on quiet days . If anyone has use of a tradestaion I wanted to see if you would run this very simple system for me.And lets see how it would do over a longer period of time say 6 months to a year.
Sincerely
Tom Crawley

Hello traders I day trade the s and p emini . I use the line charts that just shows high and low points. I go long or short when prices pass the previous swing point always in the market through out the day . I use 3 minute period to do this . On a day where there is a lot of up and down movement the system makes real good money but I have not traded it long enough to see how it would do on quiet days . If anyone has use of a tradestaion I wanted to see if you would run this very simple system for me.And lets see how it would do over a longer period of time say 6 months to a year.
Sincerely
Tom Crawley

I can backtest the strategy for you, using Amibroker.
Tell me if you are interested.

Sincerely
Tom Crawley

Tom, how's your system going? did you get it back tested?

I'm very interested to know if it is still makin' the doe?

I use a system that uses short term MA cross and and longer MA for trend confirmation. Once cross has occured and trend is confirmed a fib retracement is used for entries and exits. This is a great scalping method. It also uses market internals as confirmation ie ADV/DEC and $TRIN and $TICK very cool system!