Eliminating choppy signals

Thank you. I have remained in the bottom for weeks, but now, one of us has to go to work to earn money.

You're a better man than i am! I can only remain on the bottom for a few minutes, then my wife gets off me and goes to work.

Peter

Fcta refresh my memory. Are you the guy that is a licensed taxi driver in Windhoek that got away with a big mortgage scam? Or am thinking of someone else that was a Christian that thought fraud was a denominational issue?

Thank you. I have remained in the bottom for weeks, but now, one of us has to go to work to earn money.

Can I remain in bottom while he work or should I do decent thing and become Catholic priest?

That is why u must spread your risks over several markets. you are not clever enough.
it doesn't matter whether you are using catholic ideology or anything else, you must return profits in a good way and control draw downs and greed.
see result.
http://www.marketchaos.co.za/daniel-feeds.htm

Holy blown accounts, Batman!Peter

You cannot blow your account if you are trading 1-2% of your account, these are insane and false trading concepts put in your mind to make you fearful. It is impossible in most markets unless you enter market at the top of the market cycle or with 20% of your account. That I called ignorant. You need to be knowledgeable on how and why there are false breakout. Most people are not knowledgeable in this regard.

Look, I did tell you guys. Fruitcake.

He was the only one the priests didn’t violate.

They thought they’d catch moneky virus.

(No offence Arabian)

Discussion is developping nicely, but the insight hasnt come to me yet...

So we’re lost and doomed and no hope is left for us stock market perverts… What are we doing here except for intellectual exercising ;-) Somebody making money??`

You cannot blow your account if you are trading 1-2% of your account, these are insane and false trading concepts put in your mind to make you fearful. It is impossible in most markets unless you enter market at the top of the market cycle or with 20% of your account. That I called ignorant. You need to be knowledgeable on how and why there are false breakout. Most people are not knowledgeable in this regard.

This is Bullsh1t...How can you trade with 1% of your account when you don't even know what your risk is? you have practically unlimited downside. You could wait 2 years or more for a position to come back positive but daily swap could easily have cleaned you out.

Telling someone to let their draw downs run is irresponsible and inappropriate.

What a wind up.

Peter

Discussion is developping nicely, but the insight hasnt come to me yet...

So we’re lost and doomed and no hope is left for us stock market perverts… What are we doing here except for intellectual exercising ;-) Somebody making money??`

V, if you haven't picked up on what the real deal is even from this short exchange, then you're not ever going to make any money.

Inside all the malarkey is what you were really looking for. Honest.

This is Bullsh1t...How can you trade with 1% of your account when you don't even know what your risk is? you have practically unlimited downside. You could wait 2 years or more for a position to come back positive but daily swap could easily have cleaned you out.

Telling someone to let their draw downs run is irresponsible and inappropriate.

What a wind up.

Peter

1% is 1%. you are a TA man.
You do not have unlimited draw down. Draw downs are time based buddy. You do not want to wait 2yrs for a market that is already at the top, so you scout for other markets. I will give you practical example. NZD and Euro have been in the negative for months, due to one reason or the other. That is not the end of the world scout around for other markets at the bottom. cast your net there and not at the top.

If you do not want to control draw downs and master it, then you will not make profits.
This is the truth.

Technically speaking, when you take a bell shape or smoothed averages, etc, what you are doing is statistically covering up errors or noise in the markets that you are supposed to be avoiding.

Errors arises due to what? They arises due to crowd mis-behaviours - panic, fear, draw downs, etc. Draw downs do not last forever, but future growth of all economies is forever. Simple simple simple.

If you take open your chart and see a particular market is overbought, what do you do?
you avoid it and find another markets. You do not need too much TA. Just common sense and control your greed and sentiments to false education.

So your enemy is nothing but ignorant - not knowing when these noises are in the markets.

Knowing is not insane but insanity is not having the ability to know when market is insane. My two cents always. Be knowledgeable and know how to defeat your enemies called draw downs, short sell, panic, fear.

The alternative is to trade and invest in fear and ignorance.

That is why u must spread your risks over several markets. you are not clever enough.
it doesn't matter whether you are using catholic ideology or anything else, you must return profits in a good way and control draw downs and greed.
see result.
http://www.marketchaos.co.za/daniel-feeds.htm

Call me ignorant...call me unknowledgeable...but if you're so knowledgeable as to predicting false breakout, tops and bottoms I think we would all love to hear the mechanism behind it. Standard rules of 1/2pct and diversification is not what this thread whas looking for.

I suspect you have devine intervention so it might be difficult to describe the trading concept to us pagans, but I'm sure the great man who shared his last supper with the weak would want you to share this with the unknowledgeables
:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Off you go Pete.

I'd had my go and this one is an AAA+++.

If you ever wondered why we needed to invent a God, this guy will show you.

Completely devoid of any detectable traces of commonsense.

Call me ignorant...call me unknowledgeable...but if you're so knowledgeable as to predicting false breakout, tops and bottoms I think we would all love to hear the mechanism behind it. Standard rules of 1/2pct and diversification is not what this thread whas looking for.

I suspect you have devine intervention so it might be difficult to describe the trading concept to us pagans, but I'm sure the great man who shared his last supper with the weak would want you to share this with the unknowledgeables
My aplogies V, You are clearly on the right track. Stick aruond.

I have just explained the mechanics to you but you do not want to understand but preferred to be talking about difficulty in the concept. I did not say you in particular are ignorant please read my post. We are talking about whipsaws, I happen to have an expert knowledge on how to control them. In fact I hunt for whipsaws in the markets. There are good whipsaws and bad ones. Whe you have whipsaws at the top of markets that is dangerous. But at the bottom they are sweet to ignore, just go and sleep. But you must know the concept of market cycles. No TA buddy.

I do not predict tops and bottoms, I just know when markets are supposed to be at the bottom or top. This is the simplest knowledge people should seek for first before talking of TA or Statisitics or MAs. I have been through the same road most people have gone through using truck loads of indicators.

I share knowledge and give away free courses that need to be given away to increase people's knowledge so I do not understand what you mean with sharing with the weaks. You are not born to be weak but to seek for good knowledge and reject false knowledge. You do not need to be on the defensive side if what you have is not working.

Off you go Pete.

I'd had my go and this one is an AAA+++.

If you ever wondered why we needed to invent a God, this guy will show you.

Completely devoid of any detectable traces of commonsense.

lol. No, I'm done. Why bother! (well, might bother just for the lulz, but it's getting late)

Peter

There's only 1 thing that runs if I don't gets my draws down fast enough...

Peter

TheBramble,

too bad my serious intended, very first thread on trade2win was hijacked by guy, hopefully these revelations have at leats been useful to somebody other than me.

I was silently hoping for some holy grail answers to my questions, but these insights are too overwhelming ;-)

TheBramble,

too bad my serious intended, very first thread on trade2win was hijacked by guy, hopefully these revelations have at leats been useful to somebody other than me.

I was silently hoping for some holy grail answers to my questions, but these insights are too overwhelming ;-)

Well you got the answer but you are focusing on the difficulty involved of eleminating choppy signals - whipsaws.
I have a post here that have returned 17,656 pips in 8 months just controlling draw downs which are the out come of wrong entry or sometimes unexpected event like earthquakes, fear, false or forced withdrawal from markets.

You visit here to see you can control or eliminate your so-called choppy signals.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w...terested-what-i-am-doing-119.html#post1449520

There is nothing you cannot eleminate if you so desire to go about it.