Edward Tate

I also have a guy by the name of Colin Banks from Edwards Tate chasing to buy New Millenium Medical IPO for $5.5 today certain to reach $9 to $11 at listing in 90 days time, and almost certain to go to $15 very soon after that.
When asked why he wasn't just making money for himself - why bother with me - he pleaded the dangers of insider tradingI
Reading through this thread of messages proved very useful and I've turned the offer down
As my old pappy said "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"

dhughes0 said:
Hi
I have had a guy on the phone pushing IPO'S the first two were in the States and made a big proffit he said the latest is www.newmilleniummedical.com I am being let in on ground floor etc, the eward-tate.com site is impressive, the float is on tomorrow /Friday do any of you people know anything about these as I am suspicious of phone deals that are to good to be true.
Doug.

Odd. I have had the same call, only this time it is going to float in January.

Can you send me more details: [email protected]

Thanks

john mc

I am still trying to find out the TRUE ADDRESS that ET operate from. They have a phone number and fax no. both which appear on their website. These numbers are located in the UK (most likely in the Greater LOndon Area) if anyone can provide further details I will pass them to my solicitor.

dga said:
I also am being pressed by Kensington Price, a Gordon Robertson, re Newmillenium Medical IPO. I have just been sent a "contract note" asking for $5550 to be paid to a Lloyds TSB account. It comes from an outfit called Charterhouse International with an address in the West Indies (although posted in England). KP seem to be their European Centre.

The website is quite impressive but there is a total lack of hard information. I share the T2W consensus that these people have to make a proper investment case.

I have just invested $5550 on the above NNM throuigh a Georgina Hunter from ed tate I'm now getting an American guy Kevin Reily trying to get me to invest a further £9K, please can you let me know what your thoughts are.
Regards
Andy Martin
[email protected]

I have jsut bought 1500 IPO shares in NNM through Edward Tate at $5.50 per share, 01-Oct-04, still waiting for the certificates, through charterhouse via Lloyds Bank, they are trying to get me to invest a further £9K. But I am now having very serious doubts. Can any one advise.

After reading all the previous stuff on Edward Tate and New Millenium Medical IPO float, I'm getting seriously concerned, anyone ever sent money and then changed their minds and managed to get it back?
Please let me know asap.

It´s a scam guys!

Take a look at the "advanced" products!!! You can probably buy all of them in an ordinary retail store. Do your DD and contact people working in eye surgery or similar. The references were mostly French companies. How many english speaking folks speak french? I´ve lost lots of money not doing the proper work before investing. I myself invest in non-listed companies but with a proper controll of the company. You normally make tons of money in the IPO and that´s what these guys are exploiting. The company should among other things have unique solutions to a problem i. eg. patents & so on. The product must have a big market and no competition. You can find those companies out there but they are rare. Anyway - having done my mistakes I hope you don´t do the same as I´ve done (lost $65k in an oil scam in Scottsdale Arizona USA 10 years ago) - never again!
BR

Last edited:
Last year they pushed me some nasdaq otc crap,i did a lot of research after they sent me a
contract note and instructions to send money to an asian bank account and found them
looking for salesmen to work in the Barcelona office.
Do a internet search on them.
The other thing that put me off was 2 weeks before they phoned i was in Luxembourg and i
knew more about the street they worked in than them.

Last edited:
hello everybody - just found this site. ET are calling me tomorrow - glad i read this
Have any of you ever dealt with Millenium Financial - they may have thier mailing list. I am in touch with SEC over MF. bye

pepe said:
dga

"The website is quite impressive but there is a total lack of hard information.

I can do you or anyone a very impressive website in about 1-2 hours!

Kensington Price another very impressive sounding name and no doubt 99% chance of a scam operation.

When will people learn, a fancy sounding name is the NUMBER 1 red flag of a boilerroom operator, and if they're not located and registered (FSA, SEC etc) in a western country then your money will soon be theirs...........

Has anyone else invested in NewMilliamMedical IPO shares, due to float Dec 04, through Ed Tate, or am I the only idiot out here.
God knows what the wife will say when I tell I've just lost her £4.5K from her Premium Bonds that she cashed in.

As someone above said, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! If this is such a good deal, why wouldn't these salesmen simply tell their friends to buy as much as they can? Why would they need people like us?

The guy that tried to sell NMM to me was totally unable to come up with ANY financial info - apparently he could get some sort of financial statement, but in French. When I said I was fluent in French, he said he wasn't sure he could get anything after all. Bear in mind this is a PRE-IPO - there is no guarantee at all that they ever will float, and if they don't, you'll find it difficult to sell the shares at all, let alone at a profit. You only have their word for it that any float is in prospect, and they can't back up what they say with any demonstrable facts.

Personally, I smelled a rat and left it alone. I may regret it if they do make vast profits, but I will sleep more easily in the meantime.

sdrane said:
As someone above said, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! If this is such a good deal, why wouldn't these salesmen simply tell their friends to buy as much as they can? Why would they need people like us?

The guy that tried to sell NMM to me was totally unable to come up with ANY financial info - apparently he could get some sort of financial statement, but in French. When I said I was fluent in French, he said he wasn't sure he could get anything after all. Bear in mind this is a PRE-IPO - there is no guarantee at all that they ever will float, and if they don't, you'll find it difficult to sell the shares at all, let alone at a profit. You only have their word for it that any float is in prospect, and they can't back up what they say with any demonstrable facts.

Personally, I smelled a rat and left it alone. I may regret it if they do make vast profits, but I will sleep more easily in the meantime.

I believe they made a value chart of the future sales where older nmbrs were included dating back to 2002-2003. If so they must have a history and SEC-filings should exist. Not hard to find out. I´ve checked a lot of companies the last 6-7 years and you can maybe find 10 companies in Europe worth your money. Stay out of this garbage.

andy_astra said:
Has anyone else invested in NewMilliamMedical IPO shares, due to float Dec 04, through Ed Tate, or am I the only idiot out here.
God knows what the wife will say when I tell I've just lost her £4.5K from her Premium Bonds that she cashed in.

Andy, don't panic too much, £4,500 is not going to make you or the wife want to kill each other although you may well be forced to eat your dinner outside for the next year :)

Some people have lost £100's thousand with these kinds of boiler room brokers. Just learn from your mistake and NEVER buy from another broker that either cold calls you or is not registered with the FSA.

I don't know anything about the company you bought but perhaps there's a good chance of getting a fair share of your investment back. Search around on the web because there's likely to be many people like yourself that are talking on message boards about what to do etc.

Good luck.

Where are they?

warregui said:
I am still trying to find out the TRUE ADDRESS that ET operate from. They have a phone number and fax no. both which appear on their website. These numbers are located in the UK (most likely in the Greater LOndon Area) if anyone can provide further details I will pass them to my solicitor.

Kensington Price (who seem to be connected with Tate) got Charterhouse International to send me a contract note before I told them to go away. As you say their "European Centre" has a UK nomber 0870 7301373. For what it is worth the note has an address at the bottom:
Edith I Solomon Building,
PO Box 696
Main St
Charlestown
Nevis WI
www.charterhousesec.com

I just hope it will come right in the end for those who have invested. Not me, however.

I still think it would be worthwhile trying to find out where ET got our numbers.I have mentioned Millenium Financial also City Eqiuities , SKY capitol , Halifax any of with these ?

Hello All

I have been posting on the Datacept thread ref problems with ET as that is the supposed company that i invested in through ET. Think you should find this thread interesting for companies to stay well clear off http://www.vcresearch.info/open/forums.asp?TopicId=1395&ForumId=86
Have been in contact with the President of VRI and bar asking for your money back from ET or the company you have shares in all you can do is report them to the SEC / authorities

Hope this helps and will keep you posted of any new developments

Maybe a pooled funds from all investors who have had dealings with ET should be formed to find the perpitrators at ET then bring back public hangings!!!!

Not bitter of course

andy_astra said:

I have also invested in New Millenium Medical. I did receive my share certifcates about 2 weeks ago. It looked pretty genuine, but you can never tell. I was also told they were due to float in December, but when I emailed NMM, they told me they were looking to float in February.