Eagles Nest

Eagles soar said:
Folks, I'm not sure it is a good idea for me to continue to post individual stocks. Therefore I think I'll just post the groups. often forums judge a person based on the picks. I even stopped doing this on my blog. I would not want a beginner to buy into a pick I post and lose some hard earned cash. We all don't have anything to prove on a public chat forum. I personally had seen a bad habit that was forming in myself. This was the need to be right. This attitude is dangerous in the market place. I was not aware of this until I read something on my friends web site.. It simply just makes good sense to me..

Hi George,

I know what you mean about mentioning individual stocks.

You start feeling pressured about what stocks you highlight when you feel like the world is watching.

I will still look forward to your posts on the industry groups.

Thanks

Damian

Weekly S&P tags upper channel signaling caution longs. Tighten stops to protect gains
sp1056uw5.png

Hi George,

After 3 straight record closes for the DOW, I think there's a possibility of some end-of-week profit-taking today.

I'll take a look at the futures later for some idea of direction.

Thanks

Damian

I’m beginning to see commodity related groups starting to pop up. Many of these charts are looking pretty good as well. I plan on paying close attention this in the coming future. Here is a list of the groups showing percent increase in RSI over last 2 weeks. Not sure if this is a good thing for the broader markets. We shall soon see
grouprsi102006fa9.png

Hi George,

I seem to be seeing strength in the Tech and Service broad sectors at the moment.

Thanks

Damian

Techs took a dip today as well by the looks of things.

Another record close for the DOW - wonder how long this can go on for?

Thanks

Damian

Damian, your guess is as good as mine. One thing is for certain as good things shall come to an end.

Time will tell, but none of my indicators are pointing to an almighty crash just yet.

Thanks

Damian

I'm still bull in commodity stocks. Here are a few groups I think might offer short term upside gains...

Application Software (3)
Farm & Construction Machinery (3)
Residential Construction (3)
Cement (2)
Steel & Iron (3)
Gold (2)

Hi George,

Not spoken for a while !

I've noticed that Biotech companies are coming up on my list a lot - that sector seems quite strong at the moment. I bought OMRI recently at $24.80 and it's showed good strength.....now at just under $31.00

Thanks

Damian

damianoakley said:
Hi George,

Not spoken for a while !

I've noticed that Biotech companies are coming up on my list a lot - that sector seems quite strong at the moment. I bought OMRI recently at $24.80 and it's showed good strength.....now at just under $31.00

Thanks

Damian

Damian, awesome job! I've been playing the metals (Gold) and Oil... I think the S&P needs to clear old highs and might be stalling out. I'm still Bullish in Commodities.. Best with your trades!!!
Geo