E-mini S&P Elliott Wave Discussion

Last nights blog post called for a rally in the ON session and today. See http://bit.ly/ijEttU to obtain targets and additional comments on the ES_F market.

Best of Trading

Winborn+Traders+ES+EMINI+S%2526P+FUTURES+CONTRACT+KEY+LEVELS+2.PNG

Today We will buy Emini S&P @ 1265

Winborn - I've seen you in a bunch of these forums promoting your business. I welcome any comment pertaining to my analysis but I don't appreciate you posting levels, or providing a recommendation on my forum page. You have your own forum and readers who value your opinion can find you there. I would appreciate it if you maintain a professional image and use it. Should this become a problem as it has been with other forums, I will not hesitate to contact the moderators. I hope I've made myself clear.

Winborn+Traders+ES+EMINI+S%2526P+FUTURES+CONTRACT+KEY+LEVELS+2.PNG

Today We will buy Emini S&P @ 1265

Winborn - I've seen you in a bunch of these forums promoting your business. I welcome any comment pertaining to my analysis but I don't appreciate you posting levels, or providing a recommendation on my forum page. You have your own forum and readers who value your opinion can find you there. I would appreciate it if you maintain a professional image and use it. Should this become a problem as it has been with other forums, I will not hesitate to contact the moderators. I hope I've made myself clear.

Very nice EWT,

You have a great thread and a very good understanding of Elloitt Wave Theory............I appreciate the fact that you want to keep it pure and I am subscribed to your forum and read all of your updates, and I don't want to see someone pandering their stuff on your thread.

Thanks,
JahDave

Thanks

Very nice EWT,

You have a great thread and a very good understanding of Elloitt Wave Theory............I appreciate the fact that you want to keep it pure and I am subscribed to your forum and read all of your updates, and I don't want to see someone pandering their stuff on your thread.

Thanks,
JahDave

Back from two weeks vactation. Multiple chart update for emin SP at http://bit.ly/rmcTXq

Best of Trading

I don't know what the stock charts are doing, but, I think that we finally have hit bottom on the USD_CHF and the USD_JPY.................This leads me to think that it is all down for stock averages from here..............

I looked at several pairs last night and noticed the same thing but with Bernanke running his mouth... I can only image the market reaction in the coming days.... unless that is .....the european issues out way US issues. Should be a tug of war. US debt ceiling vs sovereign default.

I don't know what the stock charts are doing, but, I think that we finally have hit bottom on the USD_CHF and the USD_JPY.................This leads me to think that it is all down for stock averages from here..............

I looked at several pairs last night and noticed the same thing but with Bernanke running his mouth... I can only image the market reaction in the coming days.... unless that is .....the european issues out way US issues. Should be a tug of war. US debt ceiling vs sovereign default.

If BerYanke puts in qe3 then the dollar will drop some more, and stocks will go up more...............but if you look at the US stock market against commodities, then it is already crashing, and has been for some time............qe=lies and false hope in my opinion........

Good Trading,
JahDave

The real deal is to take care of your family................And provide for yourself.............Even the U.S. Government says that we should have food and water reserves................

Take Care Now,
JahDave