E-mini S&P Elliott Wave Discussion

Hi Mike,

JahDave here,,,,,,,i think the ending diagonal is still in play on the U.S. stock indexes,,,,,,,,,Anyway, I think it very sad that people here don't follow your thread, because you are an extremely talented chartist,,,,,,,,,,,,,I guess that if the majority of traders followed the truth then things would not work any more,,,,,,but I would like to say thank you and your analysis is very good.

JahDave

Thanks for the comment. I have a nice worldwide following on Twitter and I'm getting about 100 page reads a day. I'm not seeing the diagonal since the last decline from 1343 - 1243.25 causes the trendlines to expand.

Hi Mike,

JahDave here,,,,,,,i think the ending diagonal is still in play on the U.S. stock indexes,,,,,,,,,Anyway, I think it very sad that people here don't follow your thread, because you are an extremely talented chartist,,,,,,,,,,,,,I guess that if the majority of traders followed the truth then things would not work any more,,,,,,but I would like to say thank you and your analysis is very good.

JahDave

The Market Pulse http://t.co/dNIKVnQ $ES_F preferred and two alternate counts.

Best of Trading

If anyone else here doesn't realize it,,,,,,,,,,,,you are awesome EWT..............I hope other people discover your thread because you are a very good Elliottician.....You discard the chaff and recognize and post the good stuff...........

Peace Brother,
JahDave

Thanks for the plug.

If anyone else here doesn't realize it,,,,,,,,,,,,you are awesome EWT..............I hope other people discover your thread because you are a very good Elliottician.....You discard the chaff and recognize and post the good stuff...........

Peace Brother,
JahDave

I neglected to inform readers in Monday's post that the ending diagonal interpretation was eliminated due to the fact that to many rules and guidelines were violated as the pattern progressed.

Tonight's post will be short as much of the larger wave pattern remains unresolved. Sticking with the near term wave structure, we have six completed waves if w.(b) ? has ended. That leaves one more decline to complete a double zig-zag that began at 1367.25. My target for the termination of the structure remains where w.z = w.w at 1294.25. Only a loss of 1324.5 would cause concern.

Best of Trading

Attachments

• ES_F_daily.gif
    ES_F_daily.gif
    30.2 KB · Views: 151