Due Diligence - Hilda System

Baruch,

You quikly forget what the Good book says: > "Put your trust in NO man"!
Some peeps make more money selling systems than trading!

No doubt there will be more systems coming out and theres always some suckers who keep on buying them.

Bull
God makes the simple wise and the wise simple!.

Baruch said:
Ignoring? I had mailed with him and begged him to give any proof that he had earned money using Hilda. But he refused. Why? :?:

But how can you ignore the trader, which bought Hilda and now want to get his money back? :?: How can you defend a system seller like Soul who promised to pay the money back, but now refuses to do so? :?:

Before I thought you were more honest than Soul, but I am not so sure anymore... :cry:

Going back on my words but you're just too much of a muppet to ignore sometimes Darvas.

Am I correct in assuming you mailed the guy who claimed to not get a refund and begged him for proof that he bought the system and that Soul refused to pay the money back? Or is my trust in your objectivity misplaced?

Chinos,

And it comes from you?! With 3285 posts here (so far).... :LOL:

But OK, I am tired to hear all those lies and all that hype from greedy Holy Grail vendors, who only wants to rip off newbies, so I stop here (I think). But let me repeat: Beware of all sellers of systems without a proven track record.

Last edited:
graemenash said:
Going back on my words but you're just too much of a muppet to ignore sometimes Darvas.

Am I correct in assuming you mailed the guy who claimed to not get a refund and begged him for proof that he bought the system and that Soul refused to pay the money back? Or is my trust in your objectivity misplaced?

1. No.
2. No.

bulldozer said:
Baruch,

You quikly forget what the Good book says: > "Put your trust in NO man"!
Some peeps make more money selling systems than trading!

No doubt there will be more systems coming out and theres always some suckers who keep on buying them.

Bull
God makes the simple wise and the wise simple!.

Yes, I agree. If you can't make as a trader, you can always make it as a system seller. There will always be crooks -and suckers

This was my last comment in this case. ;)

There was a claim being made that people who had bad things to say about Soul/Hilda were having their threads deleted from Moneytec.
I dont pass judgement until I see it myself, but consider - if it were true they would be people coming out of the woodwork to post on all the other forums.
But there has been nobody apart from one guy.

Graeme the way you have talked about Hilda is that it is too discretionary for your liking right?

Agisthos said:
Graeme the way you have talked about Hilda is that it is too discretionary for your liking right?

No, Hilda is actually a pretty low-discretion system. The reason I didn't trade it as a main system is because ithe entries tend to be slightly generalised and not at exact to-the-minute market turning points, which is what I am interested in trading.

The divergence-based system I was using before had a bit too much discretion, which is why I set about developing my current system.

graemenash said:

One last word: Stupid young man. Soul has confirmed it's true that this trader not will get his money back (because he walked out from the Hilda course). Do you need more proof? :cheesy:

You can't debate with a liar like Graeme. That's why I am walking out from here... :p

Last edited:
Baruch said:
Ignoring? I had mailed with him and begged him to give any proof that he had earned money using Hilda. But he refused. Why? :?:

But how can you ignore the trader, which bought Hilda and now want to get his money back? :?: How can you defend a system seller like Soul who promised to pay the money back, but now refuses to do so? :?:

Before I thought you were more honest than Soul, but I am not so sure anymore... :cry:
You begged me? :LOL:

I recall you complaining that I didn't volunteer my account details, and I said that it was none of your business. How about posting yours, so we can all see how good you are?

As for the one person who wanted his money back - by his own admission he didn't even complete the first training session! What did he (and you) expect - that Soultrader would refund the cost just like that, after giving him a complete system, and he hadn't even tried to understand it let alone implement it?

It is such a shame that this thread has got so many postings and so far very little Due Diligence actually achieved. I will admit to not being a regular here - I prefer to spend my time focusing on the markets and my other hobbies. However I would like to add that I am a user of Hilda. I purchased it, did my own due diligence (as no one else can do it for me whatever their experiences - it may or may not have suited their style of trading), and have incorportated it into my trading. Do I trade only Hilda - no, have I made money on it yet - yes. So far I have been pleased with the results. Will I share my account details - I don't see how that helps anyone so no. The point of Due Diligence is to determine if a model is a suitable fit into the framework in which it will operate. I continue to model and test many strategies, some of which are perfectly good - but I choose not to use them for a variety of reasons (either I'm not satisfied by the required levels of judgement, or the performance doesn't fit my money management rules, or the % return is not sufficient to warrant trading the method, or the signals occur very rarely etc etc). Do I intend on entering into a further debate on this - no. Do I think Soul Trader is a 'snake oil sales man' - who knows - but I'm a satisfied customer. Good luck and happy trading!

fluty said:
You begged me? :LOL:

I recall you complaining that I didn't volunteer my account details, and I said that it was none of your business. How about posting yours, so we can all see how good you are?

As for the one person who wanted his money back - by his own admission he didn't even complete the first training session! What did he (and you) expect - that Soultrader would refund the cost just like that, after giving him a complete system, and he hadn't even tried to understand it let alone implement it?

1. Yes, i want facts, hard facts.

2. Yes. A promise is a promise. Period.

PS. I hope this was my last post in this thread.

I believe the only 'hard facts' that you can ever truley believe are the ones that you discover for yourself. Therefore there is only one approach. If you want the answer to the question, then you must invest in the knowledge. Only then can your subconsious understand what it is being told to it by your conscious. Do you have 'hard facts' about the interactions of the world of Quantum Physics? But I'm sure you are prepared to take the experience of others and benefit from it in terms of computers, the internet, television, cars, aeroplanes (the list is nearly endless these days!).

As for a promise being a promise - I'm pleased for you that your world is so Black & White... there was very clear terms and conditions. If a party does not agree to those terms, then they should not have commited in the first place. Simple business practices.

As for answering more in this thread - I didn't realise that you were being asked any questions!

Agisthos said:
There was a claim being made that people who had bad things to say about Soul/Hilda were having their threads deleted from Moneytec.
I dont pass judgement until I see it myself, but consider - if it were true they would be people coming out of the woodwork to post on all the other forums.
But there has been nobody apart from one guy.

On the otherhand if it was that good [100 + pips per day ] it would sell like hot cakes and within days/weeks we'd all hear about it!? :cool: :LOL: How come the seller [who ever it is] is not coming out blowing his trumpet? surely this would be a good way to sell more!? :cheesy: :LOL:

I agree wiv Baruch WHERE's the track record and all the HAPPY buyers?? :cheesy: If these buyers are making just 50 + pips pr day they would be singin songs of praises! Would'd they?

The only 3 good systems for trading are:
1. A computer on internet.
2. A good brain in the right place! :LOL: :cool:
3. Good money managements and stops! :cool: :LOL:

Newbies, get wise and dont get rippe'd off by some scum's trying to get your hard earn'd cash for these systems. Ask yur self this question? If the system is that good? Why are they waisting their time trying to sell it, when they could use that precious time making heaps of cash wiv system? :LOL: and for what? how much is this system? does anybody know? :LOL:

Bull
Smart people dont get fooled! :cool:

Baruch said:
I hope this was my last post in this thread.

Ahh the standard Baruch trick of running into the shadows when presented with points he has no answer for :)

Fair enough.

bulldozer said:
On the otherhand if it was that good [100 + pips per day ] it would sell like hot cakes and within days/weeks we'd all hear about it!? :cool: :LOL: How come the seller [who ever it is] is not coming out blowing his trumpet? surely this would be a good way to sell more!? :cheesy: :LOL:

I agree wiv Baruch WHERE's the track record and all the HAPPY buyers?? :cheesy: If these buyers are making just 50 + pips pr day they would be singin songs of praises! Would'd they?

The only 3 good systems for trading are:
1. A computer on internet.
2. A good brain in the right place! :LOL: :cool:
3. Good money managements and stops! :cool: :LOL:

Newbies, get wise and dont get rippe'd off by some scum's trying to get your hard earn'd cash for these systems. Ask yur self this question? If the system is that good? Why are they waisting their time trying to sell it, when they could use that precious time making heaps of cash wiv system? :LOL: and for what? how much is this system? does anybody know? :LOL:

Bull
Smart people dont get fooled! :cool:

Graeme,
I am not running anywhere, but I think all now understands my message. But maybe YOU could answer Bulldozer? :cheesy:

Is this the same Soultrader who used to appear constantly on the experienced (!!!) FX traders chat, Money Tec ? He had just been dabbling at trading the last few years. If yes, how could he seriously expect someone to pay for a trading system ? This is unreal ! His full time job was a DJ or something related.

Every time you hear Chaka Khan on the radio - Go long cable !

On a serious note - Can't he get in trouble with the FSA ?

That Money Tec chat was a really odd group. I used to hook in there when I first started, two years ago. Everyone calling trades live, after they were in profit. "Hey I just longed Euro at 63" When Euro is already at 70 ! Great place though, as all live calls always win.

Last edited:
microsoft said:
Is this the same Soultrader who used to appear constantly on the experienced (!!!) FX traders chat, Money Tec ? He had just been dabbling at trading the last few years. If yes, how could he seriously expect someone to pay for a trading system ? This is unreal ! His full time job was a DJ or something related.

Every time you hear Chaka Khan on the radio - Go long cable !

On a serious note - Can't he get in trouble with the FSA ?

That Money Tec chat was a really odd group. I used to hook in there when I first started, two years ago. Everyone calling trades live, after they were in profit. "Hey I just longed Euro at 63" When Euro is already at 70 ! Great place though, as all live calls always win.

Graeme,
You could also answer this post from microsoft. And Soultrader should. :cheesy: