Due Diligence - Hilda System

Baruch said:

Correction Baruch, the words "holy grail" have never been used to describe Hilda.

I note you went a bit silent on my blog after I out-debated you yet again :) Graeme 9-0 Baruch.

graemenash said:
Correction Baruch, the words "holy grail" have never been used to describe Hilda.

I note you went a bit silent on my blog after I out-debated you yet again :) Graeme 9-0 Baruch.

I am sorry to correct you, but Soul-Trader has used the words "Holy Grail" about his 2300 GBP Hilda system. Not here, but in another forum.
I have not written any comments to yourr fairy tale blog, so you are wrong again.
Baruch-Graeme: 2-0.

PS. I don't want to be rude, but maybe you should start thinking instead of believing and defending all kind of Holy Grail vendors? :cheesy:

Baruch said:
I am sorry to correct you, but Soul-Trader has used the words "Holy Grail" about his 2300 GBP Hilda system. Not here, but in another forum.
I have not written any comments to yourr fairy tale blog, so you are wrong again.
Baruch-Graeme: 2-0.

PS. I don't want to be rude, but maybe you should start thinking instead of believing and defending all kind of Holy Grail vendors? :cheesy:

You never posted to my blog? Bwahahaha that's the funniest thing I've read all day - Selective memory and multiple peronalities and you think I live in a fantasy World?

Show me the holy grail reference please.

graemenash said:
You never posted to my blog? Bwahahaha that's the funniest thing I've read all day - Selective memory and multiple peronalities and you think I live in a fantasy World?

Show me the holy grail reference please.

I have posted 3 comments to Soul-Trader's blog, but not any to your blog. In fact, I don't read it anymore, because I don't think your track record is true.

So Hilda makes pips every day? Well, at lot of systems do. Or so their sellers claim. But where is the proof?

If you read www.fx-review.com, you will see that Soul-Trader himself writes about working on The Grail.

Baruch said:
I have posted 3 comments to Soul-Trader's blog, but not any to your blog. In fact, I don't read it anymore, because I don't think your track record is true.

So Hilda makes pips every day? Well, at lot of systems do. Or so their sellers claim. But where is the proof?

If you read www.fx-review.com, you will see that Soul-Trader himself writes about working on The Grail.

This is almost too easy.

Grail is an entirely different system to Hilda, but I guess you were never one to let facts stand in the way of a good story.

If you want to keep the pretence up to the rest of the World I'll let ya, but YOU know you posted to my blog and were debated into silence, twice. YOU know you're the one accusing everyone else of lying when YOU were the one banned from Moneytec for having multiple identities, then lying and saying they were different people . And YOU know the whole Moneytec community thinks you're a joke after the "Baruch bar" incident.

But I'll let you get on with things now, see ya around...

http://soultraderdiary.blogspot.com/

extract from July 29th entry: ( copyright to SoulTrader ascknowledged )
"Finally we got a really good signal on the 5 which was the long from 67. some of the users closed at the double zero for 38, some at 05 for 43 - the system closed at 90 for 23.

this is why i say that stops and exits are a personal thing - some people have more risk aversion than others and as such i teach several methods of exiting the trades to suit differing personalities."

It has been remarked that exit strategy is far more important than entries.
The particular entry also seems to suggest different people will get different results according to their risk-aversion, etc.

all well and good. as long potential buyers are aware that they may get fewer pips than SoulTrader himself.

the interesting thing about the trade screenshots, is that the amounts appear not to account for spreads.
( I am of course thinking from a SB point of view where there is a 3 or 4 pip spread )

Are the pips gained correct ?
Would a Direct Access account have NO spread ?
Or, would the spread be less ? ( ie, 1 pip or so )
Or, should the pips gained show amounts for "cost-of-trade" ? ( say, a notional 1 pip for commission )

Nonetheless, it appears to be quite a system, and all credit to SoulTrader for developing it.

However, as with all systems, be it Trend-Spotter, jeminipatel, 4x4u, or mgamal, ( is he still short do you think ? whatever happened to him ? :) ), the real test will be to monitor his blog over at least 4-weeks.
And also, to see whether other posters start to ask him why they didnt get the trades he did !!

Also, just trade your own system, and see if the differences in pips YOU make is sufficiently big to justify the expense of buying Hilda Baker.

Although, only a few winning trades will repay the cost, this implies you will be trading £15 a pip.
Based on that, you can work out how much money and margin is required.
Trade with less, it will take longer.

At the moment, the jury should still be out.

Note: 2 of the first 3 pages of this thread seems to be a slanging match, with no real information being imparted as to the nature, reliability, effectiveness of the Hilda system itself.

graemenash said:
This is almost too easy.

Grail is an entirely different system to Hilda, but I guess you were never one to let facts stand in the way of a good story.

If you want to keep the pretence up to the rest of the World I'll let ya, but YOU know you posted to my blog and were debated into silence, twice. YOU know you're the one accusing everyone else of lying when YOU were the one banned from Moneytec for having multiple identities, then lying and saying they were different people . And YOU know the whole Moneytec community thinks you're a joke after the "Baruch bar" incident.

But I'll let you get on with things now, see ya around...

Graeme,

So you think you can debate me into silence? LOL. No, it was not me, and I don't lie. But good luck with your blog. :cheesy:

I know you are a young man, so I can understand why you still believe all those snakeoil/holy grail vendors. But it's not possible to make a perfect system. Some day you will know that I was right. :idea:

This is my last comment on Hilda and other systems from Soul-Trader and his buddies. I think I have done what I could to warn newbies against spending 2300 GBP on a system with no proven track record. :devilish:

Last edited:
One last word: I heard that Soul-Trader now trades his Hilda system in a chat (don't know the name of the chat) together with some other traders. This must be the moment of truth. I know some of the traders are Soul-buddies like young Graeme, but there must be at least one honest trader, who can report here how it goes.
PS. Soul sells the Hilda indicator for 2300 GBP, but has he made the indicator himself?

That was my last comment about Hilda. Now the facts must speak for themself. :cheesy:

im all for exposing scams etc, but i really do think you have a bee in your bonnet with regard to Soul and his system. as yet we havent had any negative feedback, so for the moment, we should just accept things as they are.

life is stressful enough, without going on personal vigilante campaigns..

FetteredChinos said:
im all for exposing scams etc, but i really do think you have a bee in your bonnet with regard to Soul and his system. as yet we havent had any negative feedback, so for the moment, we should just accept things as they are.

life is stressful enough, without going on personal vigilante campaigns..

Well, look at Soul's blog, where he now has to post the real Hilda trades - would you pay 2300 GBP for those trades? :cheesy:

Baruch said:
Well, look at Soul's blog, where he now has to post the real Hilda trades - would you pay 2300 GBP for those trades? :cheesy:

I really cant be bothered doing the maths or arguing with Baruch as its clear he has a hidden agenda. However Soul's blog over the last week or so shows a couple of hundred pips which seams more than reasonable enough to me or am I missing something ?

I wouldn't ever pay this much for a system but I did have a quick look at the website. I watched the video clip from 2003, where he goes trough the results of some trades in a spreadsheet. It seemed bit amateur to me. There didn't seem to be any mention of the spread on each trade. As he said he uses spreadbets on moneytec, there must be at least a 4 or 5 point spread on each trade. The 5 losing trades he mentions in the teaser clip lost a total of 17 points. In practice I think that would be impossible. That is without thinking about slippage. If he has been selling this for two years, I would like to have seen some actual results.

Can we here from a current user and their experiences on using this Hilda system? I'm thinking of buying it.

It is already on Ebay usa for $250.
A shame if you bought it at $4000 though ! :cry:

It is though, an indicator driven system.

marthart said:
It is already on Ebay usa for $250.
A shame if you bought it at $4000 though ! :cry:

It is though, an indicator driven system.

So it is. Still about $249 more than I would pay for it. Let me know if you see it for $1 :)

[
graemenash said:
Correction Baruch, the words "holy grail" have never been used to describe Hilda
oh no???? :eek:

well it is now...if you look at today's month to date posting on Soul Traders blog u will CLEARLY see (at the bottom) the words " HOLY GRAIL TRADING LOG" :LOL:

Attachments

• Hilda August.jpg
    Hilda August.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 631
Last edited: