Duabi is Awesome !!!

The Dubai 7s last weekend was one of the best sporting days

after living there for 9 years and having now been away for 2 years, I have to say the 7s are the only thing I miss (wonderful memories of wonderful events (y)).
Personally I hope I live long enough to see the rest of the dump disintegrate back into the desert once Westerners quit it

What happens in Bahrain Stays in Bahrain.

now it appears that Qatar (fellow Wahabist hardliners, same as KSA) are now planning to build their own Causeway to Bahrain.
Local Bahrainis, fearful of driving at weekends, wary of going out in the evneings etc because of drunken young KSA males, are already talking ruefully about "the Bahraini Spit-Roast"

which is why a villa that some fool paid 8 million dirhams for at Arabian Ranches has just been sold for 2.7 million ?

The OP said "Dubai is awwwwwsome"

Well, awwwwwwwsome amounts of money have been lost in the property market :)

Dubai? Can you say THEOCRACY? The country is right below saudi arabia...yikes, no thanks. Anywhere in the middle east, NO THANKS.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the Bahrainis getting spit-roasted... But anyway, I have a friend that moved to Dubai a couple of years ago. He said it was definitely one of the greatest places he's been to. He said that it was nothing like the rest of the Middle East, and that people not from Dubai are respected. After a few visits, I'm inclined to agree.

Fascinating, how do they manage to detect trace amounts of substance on shoes or in shorts?

0.003g needs a break.