Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dow has been nuts today....anyone got any ideas where its going in the last hour???

Head & Shoulder Bottom Formations

? ? :rolleyes:
dow125anf6.png

The Dow is so overbought right now --- so many opportunities right now to sell anythig that needs selling and to short to take advantage of the decline that will come very quick

8930 is a key level....should it push through this level with conviction....there should be more upside!....otherwise I think its down below 8930!

8930 is a key level....should it push through this level with conviction....there should be more upside!....otherwise I think its down below 8930!

After this, whats the next resistance? I assume 9000 pschyco wise! but after?

can only take one step at a time buddy!..after every step forward we need to reflect and study possible outcomes!.....

Currently 8930 is teasing the dow....USD/JPY has already turned down...suggesting a sell off in the stock market is imminemt!

can only take one step at a time buddy!..after every step forward we need to reflect and study possible outcomes!.....

Currently 8930 is teasing the dow....USD/JPY has already turned down...suggesting a sell off in the stock market is imminemt!

...:) i am looking at 92.50 touch ;)

...i have light short position from 944...target 8 800.....stop 944

......i am waiting the last 1h...

............anyway my mind sasy long :) my trading sens says short :)

.......usaly i make my desugen about 40min before the last 1h :)

...i have light short position from 944...target 8 800.....stop 944

......i am waiting the last 1h...

............anyway my mind sasy long :) my trading sens says short :)

.......usaly i make my desugen about 40min before the last 1h :)

Thanks for this Kond., but i assume you mean 8944? Sorry i am still getting used to the forum and threads!

Cheers
S

retest of the lows (7400), now we've got past the 50day moving average (below 9000) ? any takers ? no one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.