Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got hoame and immediately went long @ 10,772

Interesting to see it went down to 10660. Or is it just CMC charts up the spout... ?

Interesting to see it went down to 10660. Or is it just CMC charts up the spout... ?

Out at 10780.

Looks like we are at S1 10791 on my pivot points and resistance here.

We'll wait to see 10,800 hurdled before choosing to go long again.

Hi to all and sundry!

Perhaps it's time to do some short?

Well, the dow is going, going ...........

S K

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there to every one

Be the One for GOD, so that I may appoint a deliverer for thy SOUL!

HariHaraBramKalki(S K)

360.yahoo.com/cu20052003

The thing that bugs me about Fins is that if there is a high probability bet they mysteriously crash. The one earlier this afternoon cost me 9 S&P points. But maybe its my ISP ( Tesco ) that causes it. Not sure. Would change but they are cheap at £1 per S&P point.

its not the ISP - id get off finspreads / city index / iii

the service has been appalling this week. my platform dies, the charts are out of sync its awful. and of course will you get your money back? will you f***

go via the numbers and not the charts. try to have cmc open at the same time however bear in mind cmc prices are different to finspreads / city index / iii

Perhaps it's time to do some short?

Well, the dow is going, going ...........

S K

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there to every one

Be the One for GOD, so that I may appoint a deliverer for thy SOUL!

HariHaraBramKalki(S K)

360.yahoo.com/cu20052003

Just got back upstairs after me dinner and DOW is at 10863.

Very volatile and topsy turvy.

Glad I exited the trade but the H&S reversal did materialise albeit with a true to form some ridiculous subsequent fall making a higher low.

CU - WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM MATE. THIS IS THE SECOND POST YOU TAKE MY BLOGS AND REFER TO THEM WITH SOME STUPID SMIRKY REMARK.

YOU NEED TO GO AND SEE A SHRINK. (y)

Sort your self out.

How did your short trade go?

Blimey, even though Fins charts are about as up to date as Boris' suits, it looks like the dow dived by about 300pts. - Another one that got away!

Rich

Attachments

• US30 Cash20080917.png
    US30 Cash20080917.png
    30 KB · Views: 155
Good call Francis... Looks like perfect timing.

thanks Atilla, of course it could go a lot further but im saying this is it for now. youd be brave to buy! but sell the strength..

im so cross i didnt get gold today when i have the fricking chart open.

city index / iii / finspreads - i hate you absolutely hate you. you have ruined my day.

and cu294348 whatever the hell you are crawl back to the looney bin from which you came for the wrath of god almighty and his whimsical friends will come along to meet you at the pearly gates of gob****e.

tit.

adios muchos. peace.

Hi, dose anyone know about the company tradindex, now known as ETX capital. how safe is it to trade with them. as for me i have been experiencing things from their platfom, such as the dificulty in making profit. could it be that the company pushess the indices against the custormers intrest, or what goese on in that platfom is just the way the market move. help out please.

Wow, you are at the wrong place man.
Save your money. Do your own research on brokers.

This thread is not for fresh newbies, try the "getting started" forum area.

Hi, dose anyone know about the company tradindex, now known as ETX capital. how safe is it to trade with them. as for me i have been experiencing things from their platfom, such as the dificulty in making profit. could it be that the company pushess the indices against the custormers intrest, or what goese on in that platfom is just the way the market move. help out please.

IVON, I use to spread bet with tradindex and found they were ok.

I now use Natwest spread betting, which I think uses the same platform as CMC
(MARKET MAKER) which has great intra-day charting tools.

Once you get familiar with the platform I think it is unbeatable

Last edited:
RE: Finspreads Charts.
Apparently if you're having problems with charts being out of sync etc. delete cookies & temporary internet files (from Tools / Internet Options). Seems to be working at the mo.
Mind you I'm liking CMC charts.

Rich

Are the spreadbet companies still solvent ?
Is there any way of checking ?
Wouldn't like to lose my wad on their account.

It would be interesting to know where Arab oil money is being invested. They must be having a field day at current prices of property and busnesses.
Maybe there is an oil sheik looking in who could tell us ??

Status
Not open for further replies.