Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
clear triangle showing in the smaller timeframes,about to break in the next couple of minutes,south i hope....

The first peak is always the right direction (normally).. And then following day tends to be a trend reversal

look at the size of the spikes! wow

Attachments

• totrade2win.PNG
    totrade2win.PNG
    271.5 KB · Views: 152
The first peak is always the right direction (normally).. And then following day tends to be a trend reversal

I think I could show you plenty examples of where that's not the case though...
in fact, I'd say what happens on news, will usually reverse soon after

clear triangle showing in the smaller timeframes,about to break in the next couple of minutes,south i hope....

These kind of triangles can't be trusted... the best ones appear on ever decreasing and very low volume. Because it's so silent without volume, there's quite some energy left for the actual breakout. But in this case, it's just around news.

Could have done without this

Stop + 10

I was Stopped out but............

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The platform failed

The Stop did not work and still short from 43

platform showing the earlier short :-0:eek::mad::mad::mad:

contact with broker and :confused:

screen shots taken and nothing right, this should be a right :LOL:in the morning I can tell you

feeling a touch better as of 1 second ago

If I could tape and film the conversation I would you tube it for you FW :LOL:

Holding for a bit longer, will phone close if platform fails to close me out at the wrong price which it is showing at the minute

lucky only 1 lot or I would be F..ckin :mad::mad::mad:

Both trades tonight were all priced in trades off pwh after early doors mark up, ftse failed to mark the Dow rise and backed off full speed

will hold over if it keeps going if not I will try and close out

Still mad, I was just about to manual out and re-enter after news in the same direction if

F..ckin IF

Bo...cks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I was Stopped out but............

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The platform failed

The Stop did not work and still short from 43

lucky only 1 lot or I would be F..ckin :mad::mad::mad:

ehm blackbear... if your stop didn't work, I'd leave it this time
you are 70 points in profit right now!! why cancel that trade?!! this is going down !!

I think I could show you plenty examples of where that's not the case though...
in fact, I'd say what happens on news, will usually reverse soon after

I'm refering to fed days. Which tends to be met with a reversal the following day(but as it looks at the mo today lol.....:LOL:

you are 70 points in profit right now!! why cancel that trade?!! this is going down !!

Hi FW

thanks

no cancel FW, was and am looking for at least a test on the roof @ 780 ish looking for Big down, do not usually play Dow thought I would try the mini ones out for the job they were made for :)

but thought it was a special occasion :p Expecting the value to have gone on the Ftse by morning, could not believe the mark up :eek: had my din dins at pc the Mrs went nuts

She will be happy when she gets back :)

like you say may work out well, was going to dance in and out a few times trying for a good spot to hold from, probably would have F..cked it up worse than my platform

we will see

260493 CME_CBT MINIDOW JUN08 Filled 1 Sell 12934 12934 12935 17:06:12
260494 CME_CBT MINIDOW JUN08 Filled 1 Buy 12929 12929 0 17:13:30
260853 CME_CBT MINIDOW JUN08 Filled 1 Sell 12943 12943 12941 18:40:45

Last edited:
shorted s+p at 1401.8,up a bit from there but hoping to hold for a bit now.

good trade there houdani, it was too risky for me
but it's sure going your way.

any target in mind? I'd take some profits at support around 1387, but don't let me influence you :)

260493 CME_CBT MINIDOW JUN08 Filled 1 Sell 12934 12934 12935 17:06:12
260494 CME_CBT MINIDOW JUN08 Filled 1 Buy 12929 12929 0 17:13:30
260853 CME_CBT MINIDOW JUN08 Filled 1 Sell 12943 12943 12941 18:40:45

1st trade reported out by a couple fw, reason left to pick lad up a few seconds after posting and changed mind so put it back to BE just in case

last ones showing on my screen as the first one still open :mad:

and the one below appeared on its own when I re-logged back on

260854 CME_CBT MINIDOW JUN08 Cancelled 0 Buy 0 12907 0 18:42:09

I removed it and phoned broker who does not now what the F..ck is going on but as confirmed I am short 1 from 43 :)

and I am reasonably happy but not as happy as if I had sold multies after the NEWS :mad:

Se la vi

Status
Not open for further replies.