Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought it would rise... :cheesy: Honest. :smart: I'm still flat too. What a shame? :(

It's bouncing off the 20MA on the bollingers. 4hour charts MA pierced by price. I think this may kiss 11000 tomorrow.

I thought it would rise... :cheesy: Honest. :smart: I'm still flat too. What a shame? :(

It's bouncing off the 20MA on the bollingers. 4hour charts MA pierced by price. I think this may kiss 11000 tom:eek:rrow.
:)(y)
I don't long posion :)

dow930xg9.png

dow930ykx8.png

Last edited:
krizemasuo2.png

Oh, great. October.

In the wake of the most volatile month in memory, investors are looking for the smartest strategies for October.
Michael Kahn recommends hard assets in these hard times,
Mark Hulbert explains how to play the election factor and
Michael Ashbaugh likes health care, consumer goods and gold.
Read these and more in this month's Trading Strategies.
• See the full special report
http://www.marketwatch.com/newscommentary/tradingstrategies

Nice looking charts Kutero
Perhaps you would like to say what they are telling you for today ?

Your countryman Kentuf may need a little help with his English if you have the time ( e.g. I am a flat .pehh )

Nice looking charts Kutero
Perhaps you would like to say what they are telling you for today ?

Your countryman Kentuf may need a little help with his English if you have the time ( e.g. I am a flat .pehh )

yes kutero my friends . is job captain traders :cheesy:
spx 500 (n)

Seems to be some support at 10640 ish
Will it bounce or sink through it though ?

The Senate is voting again tonight on the bailout bill at 8pm ET.
Will they give way to the fear of not being elected or the greed of being bought ?
We shall probably never know

I'll leave it till later tonight - I tried to call it on Monday ,before I left at 6, confident that bill would go through and the market was long, left a long stop because of the volitility but didn't expect it to be triggered, - softly softly for me today, I feel if the news is good we may bounce a bit (11000) but I cant see us staying above that in the short term.

Volatility Index shows that equity market is bottoming soon

It is easy to spot a bottom after an upturn is well underway. However it can be hard to predict a bottom when a market is still in the decline (such as now). An upturn is sometimes a false upturn, after which a decline resumes.

One of the indicators to track market bottom is to look at Volatility Index. Volatility Index is an indicator of fear. A very high volatility peaking of the index is an indication of market bottoming.

Currently Volatility Index is at 46, the last time when Volatility Index was trading around this level was at Oct 2008. After volatility index had peaked in Oct 2008, market had witness the rebound of the decade: S&P500 has rise from 788 (Oct 2002) to 1565 (Oct 2007).

Full report can be found in my homepage.

Attachments

• VIX.gif
    VIX.gif
    47.6 KB · Views: 148
Volatility Index shows that equity market is bottoming soon

It is easy to spot a bottom after an upturn is well underway. However it can be hard to predict a bottom when a market is still in the decline (such as now). An upturn is sometimes a false upturn, after which a decline resumes.

One of the indicators to track market bottom is to look at Volatility Index. Volatility Index is an indicator of fear. A very high volatility peaking of the index is an indication of market bottoming.

Currently Volatility Index is at 46, the last time when Volatility Index was trading around this level was at Oct 2008. After volatility index had peaked in Oct 2008, market had witness the rebound of the decade: S&P500 has rise from 788 (Oct 2002) to 1565 (Oct 2007).

Full report can be found in my homepage.
:cheers:

sp 500 ---- 750,850 long good .:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.