Dow 2007

2 bites one cherry is a good thing looking for 435 dont want to be too greedy today

Live trade call, closed DOW long @ 13286 (+16)

Thats me done for the dow today, happy trading all

good calls would be good in chatroom type enviroment saves refreshing

what was your reasoning for the 290 short?

Hi DC, without giving away my full trading strategy, early warning of a change of direction (1min chart) RSI (14) crossed target line MA (20) which linked up up 3 other settings/indies I use, was always a short term trade. as the 10 min charts dow look bullish

Hi DC, without giving away my full trading strategy, early warning of a change of direction (1min chart) RSI (14) crossed target line MA (20) which linked up up 3 other settings/indies I use, was always a short term trade. as the 10 min charts dow look bullish

cheers I was looking for a turn @88s just under pre market price then a 2nd hit at the mo I dont want to see another low 30s as this would open 126 for me

short 13247 cash

small chance of spiking back up now, if that happens I'll be out immediately with small loss
otherwise I'll most likely leave this on till the close

short 13247 cash

small chance of spiking back up now, if that happens I'll be out immediately with small loss

Short 213 cash. I missed the drop through support, but got in when I got back to my screen. This means a lower probability trade, and a wider stop. I don't like to chase the market, but I think we have a clear run down to 160 ish.

short 13247 cash

hmm medium risk, excessive volume on that down-bar :|
too much is never enough...
possibly a shake-out taking place

Short 213 cash. I missed the drop through support, but got in when I got back to my screen. This means a lower probability trade, and a wider stop. I don't like to chase the market, but I think we have a clear run down to 160 ish.

hmm that's chasing allright :|

Out +13 at 200. I was chasing the market. I'd rather watch than be in under those circumstances. I'm already down -52 pips in total today from a failed play of the opening range breakout.

Tomorrow: paper trading.

sounds like a good plan to me, Im looking to be long around the 247 area (cash price) a late day entry would be spot on not looking for too much 630 area will be fine then time for Christmas, also looking for long on the FTSE from early doors 8:30-8:45am

incidentally, thanks for the 247 cash area
I had a strong hunch that taking the opposite of your trade would bring me money :cheesy:

trading is indeed a zero sum game

PS: I'll take +40 here, move my stop to BE and leave the rest on till EOD

Lucky that one didn't get hit today :p , still sitting in order book and im not touching anything until then!!

JK

Was thinking about that! though did remember that you had set it
go off @370... lucky for you man :)

Hope you caught some of the down move today(?)

Lucky that one didn't get hit today :p , still sitting in order book and im not touching anything until then!!

JK

I respectfully suggest that if it is still in the book, it shouldn't be. If you are bullish, you can get a much better entry than that when the market shows strength. If you leave that in in the current state, you are more likely to buy a top than anything else. Look at the huge resistance around 13450 futures (YMH8).