Dow 2007

Did you re-think your position yesterday?

I hope you don't mind me saying, but reading that you were having bullish tendencies(*), actually made me very wary of trading longs today... 5 minutes ago I initiated my first short position in quite some time. Feels bit strange though :confused:

(*) PS: it's probably a contrary opinion kind of thing ;)

Glad to be of service... :LOL:

The 4 hour charts proved right though. That was some sprint late on Friday evening...

I am still bearish, more than ever... However, I will trade it - if it moves. :p

Takes time to change your thinking

Christmas rally starts here then :!:

Hi Counter-violent

Good start :eek:

Dow holds week Low

Black = last weeks H&L
Red = last swing low

Ftse decline on small volumes

TD might want to keep his eye out this week for pin bar on the Day Charts with a tail about 150 long :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Good luck with trading all, off on cold weather jollies to manchester :eek: :confused:

Andy AKA

Last edited:
one more shake out just to give a better price for the red coated one with the white beard

have yet to see those 12500-12700 levels the majority here was talking about

DOW already up +100 on last night's close

counterviolent, I like your style :cheesy:

Fed rate cut

"Asia recoups from slump

After sharp regional decline, indexes rebound on speculation that the Federal Reserve might call meeting to consider an interest-rate cut, traders said. Hang Seng, down 3.5% earlier, is now higher. "

This story is getting a bit predictable now....everytime the market is tanking they wheel out this ol chestnut....ain't done much good up till now..a quick relief rally then down twice as much...looks like they still need time to dump their stock...or am I just a cynic..:rolleyes:

"Asia recoups from slump

After sharp regional decline, indexes rebound on speculation that the Federal Reserve might call meeting to consider an interest-rate cut, traders said. Hang Seng, down 3.5% earlier, is now higher. "

This story is getting a bit predictable now....everytime the market is tanking they wheel out this ol chestnut....ain't done much good up till now..a quick relief rally then down twice as much...looks like they still need time to dump their stock...or am I just a cynic..:rolleyes:

Yeah, and the lads will just go long before the rate cut, and then sell on the spike, and we'll be back where we started. Haven't they already done this a few times. I know what would put the economy on an even keel - low Interest rates to stimulate recovery and growth...I wonder where would be a good place to set them?

I know, how about 1%? Sounds great, send in the helicopters.