Dow 2007

just experimenting with the screen shot thing and trying to upload my fisrt chart on t2w.

shows the trade i took from the open. short yesterday. also the one i mist long as well...:cheesy:

hope you find the set up interesting...

i should add. chart is 5min dow cash. when red ma crosses green ma. and rsi crosses 50 in same direction trade is taken in that direction. macd is confirmation. hope its a good day for all of you.

It opens up in Adobe eventually. The no. of views isn't working.

Fins has locked up, which is usually a sign that they are expecting something to happen soon !!!!!!!
I'll try again in 5 mins

tried to change the image to another format but no luck will experiment later, have to go to a meeting...

am currently using the online advanced charting section of the ig index dealing platform, all free with the account. would prefer to have actual data rather than through a sb firm though, which do you use? its easier for me to run a java platform from the net as i tade from a mac..

BB, stockcharts, excellent charting facilties for the amercian market, I do use it for trading the DAX, daily, weekly trades, doesn't offer intraday on european markets.

Hookshoot, had a brief look at Deceision point, I assume you subscribe?, if yes how are the charts and can you get intraday on european indices?

My platform has the dow marked down at the open bang on the pivot, hopefully a fruitful day for all, good luck

My platform has the dow marked down at the open bang on the pivot, hopefully a fruitful day for all, good luck

Still unclear to me which way it will go !
looking at a little more down before up maybe
?

On my 10 min set up, macd negatively diverged with macd crossover, at the moment the price is hovering around the ema8 line.On my 1min chart, the ema 8 is putting up a brave fight to cross over the ema 21, Trix breaking down, still short