Dow 2007

Stopped out -25 (-20 plus 5 slippage). Ouch. That wasn't too nice. 90 really did look like it wouldn't hold for a few minutes there. I had about 2 BE opportunities on that trade. Oh well - I'm busy tomorrow so will miss the major events then...

Good trading all.

Short signal here at 13545 but I am out of the market due to maximum loss limit being hit. Where is everyone today?

I'm here, busy watching the market, when I post I generally miss a trade!!!, so less posting and more concentration. Clolsed long at 13420 ,position taken earlier at 13378 for +48.

What the f**k was that? The Dow does not plunge 60 points in 5 minutes. What the hell caused that. I'm staying out of the markets until I know.

If you go looking for reasons why the market acts like it does, I think you're in for a whole lot of sleepless nights :) Why bother with the "why's" if you can take profit of whatever direction the market picks?

Lurker, I back what FW mentioned, don't try and reason with it.

Again, not preaching, be aware of any market releases and take each day as it come, stick 100% to you plan and trade it, it will have an open and closing price and in between highs and lows, don't try and make sense of it, look for the entry points which guarantee a return, if all you indicators/oscillators don't agree, don't take the trade.

Brutusdog, unfortunately it didn't start that why, totally mucked up on a IBEX long and closed (-10) as I thought I'd got the entry wrong at 14602, I was right, its currently at 14807 (+205), and one trade on the DAX today, long at 7860, (up +73) at the minute, still open at moment, waiting to see how we go with my last long.

Brutusdog, unfortunately it didn't start that why, totally mucked up on a IBEX long and closed (-10) as I thought I'd got the entry wrong at 14602, I was right, its currently at 14807 (+205), and one trade on the DAX today, long at 7860, (up +73) at the minute, still open at moment, waiting to see how we go with my last long.

the ibex is a beast, i wont trade it yet until i can come to terms with it a bit better, the trade sizing and stop placing i need to get right first, however it does move and seems to work well on the same system as the dow, mines very similar to yours. i'm not trading today as i'm trying to sort this out....

still good to see your nicely up on the day though m8.:cool: