Dow 2007

A review of my last trade:-

Traded the entry according to my set up confirming the entry and wrongly closed the position before my indicators told me, very bad trading, the ema8 remained above the ema21 and whilst that happens I keep my positions open. Very bad trading, "Plan it & Trade it", I only carried out half. I know I got profit, however, it should have been more. Lesson learnt, concentrate more!

Last edited:
Lesson Learnt (part II)

short 13650 futures... small trade, I am not entirely convinced

edit: did I just say the s-word?! :eek:

I'm going to follow into Dino's footsteps and give myself the blame for this one.

I had a good long signal which I missed (if anybody wants to know I was away from the screen :rolleyes:). I prefer not to chase the market so I didn't take the long. Instead I entered on a lower probability short, of which I wasn't convinced (I even typed it) and got stopped out.

Lesson: don't act out of frustration of a missed trade; there'll be plenty of opportunities left!

I'm up 2 trades +28 & +11, (+39)

Currently down on last, but still with stop loss

Got a PnF chart I want to show, never done it before, any advice on how I do it??

P&F Chart at 14.56 US time show ascending triple top breakout, (Traditional 3 box reversal chart) shows Bullish price objectice 13650, if you can tell me how to post it, I'll submit it

thanks! today's not been the same fun as yesterday, but we have to take what the market offers

how did the rest do? 2468steve?

Hi FW....missed most of today so no trades...looks like a consolidation though,with SPX needing a close above 1532.43.....

cheers