See chameleon
Lying there in the sun
All things to everyone
Run runaway

Best advice take 3 weeks off and then come join the party

Tomorrows range 11018 to 11067 :devilish:

Last edited:
yes for Friday

My expectations for the near future have changed although the expected outcome is the same, massive move 2 days post in 2005

dc2000 said:
yes for Friday

My expectations for the near future have changed although the expected outcome is the same, massive move 2 days post in 2005
You anticipating this 'massive move' still to be down !

its a target in an ideal world..

but i will be getting out of this either this friday, or early next week..depending on what friday does..

and then long into thursday 19th...

Attachments

• INDU T&P.jpg
    INDU T&P.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Very much hemmed in today. A 20 point range on the Dow. Nymex now pushing $65, question is, will the market take the view that it is inflationary and sell off, or will oil stocks just rally?

It has to be said that all three indices are negative.

We do have the US Dec monthly budget statement out at 19.00

Bez,

It would take an equally brave bull to hold over the holiday weekend, there are more chances of something bad happenning than of something good, just imagine if over the long weekend the Iran business becomes serious, there is a major bombing attack somewhere and oil shoots over $75, what would this do to the markets at open?

holiday weekends historically have always been rather bullish actually..

i have tested this concept, and you would be surprised how often they rise..

there are lots of studies on the web supporting this view.

agreed that the risk of disaster is pretty overwhelming, but since 1928 (which is as far back as my data goes) the ups outweigh the downs considerably..

FetteredChinos said:
holiday weekends historically have always been rather bullish actually..

i have tested this concept, and you would be surprised how often they rise..

there are lots of studies on the web supporting this view.

agreed that the risk of disaster is pretty overwhelming, but since 1928 (which is as far back as my data goes) the ups outweigh the downs considerably..
However, you're short....... :LOL:

Caterpiller holding up the Dow all on its own.
Says a lot for the strength of their equipment :cheesy:

Thanks for those stats FC saves me diging them out..... :cheesy:

Where right on a delta trun point as well, the bigger frame is up so the highs should come late which would "curve fit" the hoilday weekend nicely.

Would someone please give this market a boot. I don't mind which way. It's like watching the most boring tennis match ever.

macbonzo said:
Would someone please give this market a boot. I don't mind which way. It's like watching the most boring tennis match ever.
Could be its on the way down. Begining to look like FC has called it right again !

Mark,

Your correct & their is a reasonable case for the high yesterday with the 55 day count, its just these hoildays are normally so bullish....If it has turned we will get a "B" wave as a second chance to get a short away... :eek:

Attachments

• YM.jpg
    YM.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 179