Does anyone expect it?

and i think you will find every nation has there day in the sun, and the sun will set on america and rise for another nation (probably china) . Just like it did on Britain (who fyi was far more powerfull in its day than america is or ever will be)

and you come to the conclusion i cant trade how? :rolleyes:

No wonder people dont like america look at the total drivel you are spouting

your actually a lunatic
No, you just proved that you don't care. Did you even watch the video?
You have the highest declorated officer in Phoneix history saying 'there' preparing for martial law, does that mean nothing to you?

Iran is goin to be invaded at the end of January and your ridiculing me, when I'm trying to inform people of what's to come.

You think this a is joke?

This is it, saying everyone gets there chance in the sun is complete nonsense. If there's a nuclear war, there won't be a next time for a thousand years.

Einstein said it best " I don't know what ww3 will be fought with, but ww4 will be fought with sticks and stones.

and you come to the conclusion i cant trade how? :rolleyes:

No wonder people dont like america look at the total drivel you are spouting
Your too narrow minded and have to much to prove to yourself to even accept the reality that is happening around you.

Obama is nothing more than an escape from common sense.

A pyscological escape from ourselves.

White America thinks they can erase 400 hundred years.

Those in power are playing of our most basic psycology. Resentment.

History agrees with me though.

Sure, if you mean freedom to shoot each other regularly.

Depends on your definition of freedom eh? Freedom of healthcare, freedom of atheism, freedom from tax on spread betting, freedom to smoke in a bar etc etc.

Don't get me wrong, I like America. I'll be sitting up drinking beer all night next week to watch Obama win.

Sure, if you mean freedom to shoot each other regularly.

Depends on your definition of freedom eh? Freedom of healthcare, freedom of atheism, freedom from tax on spread betting, freedom to smoke in a bar etc etc.

Don't get me wrong, I like America. I'll be sitting up drinking beer all night next week to watch Obama win.
Your nothing more than cattle. You live under the most survelienced countries in the world.

In your country you get stopped for reaching into your pockets to quickly.

You need authorization to even hug your kids in public.

The Uk is Fcked.

Give me a few minutes, but I'm looking for this arcticle on a british law that was just passed requiring parents to be 'assessed' on there validity parents.?

the uk is ****ed? sure is, but you think America isn't? your all slaves to the $. and yes im well aware of the pending war with iran. Might wana try reading my sig and you will see i actually dont really disagree with what your saying as a whole. Just the way your saying it almost comes across as fanatical and you seem to somehow think you are above everything that is happening?

Your nothing more than cattle. You live under the most survelienced countries in the world.

In your country you get stopped for reaching into your pockets to quickly.

You need authorization to even hug your kids in public.

The Uk is Fcked.

Errr, yeah, that's why I said depends on your definition. Nowhere is perfect.

Look, this puts it rather well George Monbiot: How these gibbering numbskulls came to dominate Washington | Comment is free | The Guardian

You're not a Texan biology teacher are you?

the uk is ****ed? sure is, but you think America isn't? your all slaves to the $. and yes im well aware of the pending war with iran. Might wana try reading my sig and you will see i actually dont really disagree with what your saying as a whole. Just the way your saying it almost comes across as fanatical and you seem to somehow think you are above everything that is happening?
The real issue is none of you really care, because if you did it would be totally obvious what is happening.

i actually do care about how the world is a slave to the financial system and a handfull of famillys.

i actually do care about how the world is a slave to the financial system and a handfull of famillys.
Good, now go arm yourself. Buy everything they don't want you to have.

Because these guys are going to take all your resources, all your parents money and there going to attack innocent people.

If you take time educating yourself, you'll know what to do and who they are when they come.