Do you have an "edge" in your trading?

Hot shot, start a trading journal like I did with plenty of live calls for all to see :rolleyes:
Ooooo....Hot Shot! Handbags at dawn.

If you want me to give you live trading calls I will, but sooner or later, you'll need to do your own research and analysis.

Ooooo....Hot Shot! Handbags at dawn.

If you want me to give you live trading calls I will, but sooner or later, you'll need to do your own research and analysis.

Your routine is stale and old TheBramble. I have a journal already running, it is replete with live calls. I have put my neck on the line, I have the courage of my convictions displayed for all to see. Now, it's your turn. Either put up or shut up with your endless innuendos, suppositions and slander.

I would love to see you prove it .
You would have to admit ,these are pretty wild claims you are making .
lets have a look at the eur/usd , which way will it move in the next hour ?

Come on NT. We're not going to let you off the hook. Prove to us that price movement isn't random.

Do it in the next post you make here or simply shut up.

Would you like me to prove to you that price movements are not random?

We would.

Is this something you're able to do, or is it just bluster, and you'll retreat behind the "I'm not about to reveal my secrets" line? If it's the latter, it means you have the mental maturity of a 6 year old. If it's the former, then we're all ears (eyes).

tumbleweed-300x238.jpg

Wow. Make an outrageous and bold claim, then disappear. Interesting.
Yes, it's called Quantum Bullsh!t.

When there's no specific attention on the subject, it's all over the place, everywhere at once.

As soon as you look at it hard, it's gone.

I wanted to try passing him through two slits, to see if he'd start interfering with himself, but they wouldn't do it even for money.

Yes, it's called Quantum Bullsh!t.

When there's no specific attention on the subject, it's all over the place, everywhere at once.

As soon as you look at it hard, it's gone.

I wanted to try passing him through two slits, to see if he'd start interfering with himself, but they wouldn't do it even for money.

That's the complete sum of your knowledge of quantum mechanics isn't it?