Do we need indicators?

When I started this thread I did not expect to get such a good quality of posts, or such interest, as this. Thanks, for joining in, fellows, and long may it be a good read.

Post trade/day analysis:

Did i enter on my pre defined criteria? Yes.
Was the trade a winner or loser? Both
Did I manage the trade effectively? Yes.
Did I take profit on the winners where I wanted to? Yes
Did I get out of the losing trade at the earliest opportunity? Yes.

Really well said, now I ask myself those questions everyday!

I need indicators and use them for my trading all the time.

They may be useless to traders who don't know how to use them - useless and often harmful to their accounts.

Last edited:
I need indicators and use them for my trading all the time.

They may be useless to traders who don't know how to use them - useless and often harmful to their accounts.
Hi metrader,
Would you care to explain which indicators you use, how you use them and what they do for you that you couldn't do - or would struggle to do - if you didn't use them?
Tim.

Hi metrader,
Would you care to explain which indicators you use, how you use them and what they do for you that you couldn't do - or would struggle to do - if you didn't use them?
Tim.

Hi Tim,

I use oscilators, pivot points, average true range and few others.

There are many ways to use an oscilator and one of them is when they diverge from the price action. I wouldn't know how to see a divergence without it. I would also struggle to know about average true range - would need to calculate it manually rather than getting ready calculated numbers. Pivot points are not that obvious to me unless I calculate them - I do preffer to use an indicator to do it for me.

It took me a long time to study about them. Also difficult part was trial and error and wouldn't be easy to explain it in a few posts (would take some time and lot of effort)

Regards

Mt

Good read. Recommended.

http://vantagepointtrading.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/How-I-Made-2000000-in-the-Stock-Market.pdf

Having pointed the book out, I do use PP, BB, MAs and S&R lines and different TFs my self. Don't use them all, all the time. But I do fleet in and out over the weekend studying the charts as well as reading market news. Less so midweek but pattern of approach to taking a trade is the same.

Can I trade without any of them just looking at a chart. YES ofcourse because S&R and candle-sticks with HHighs and LLows in price equally carry sufficient information.

Did I forget to mention MACD, Stochastics, Momentum and RSI??? :cheesy:

I like to think of these as my Predator Thermal / Wavelength Scanner Tools to identify targets before I make my next move... :devilish:

images

Last edited:
174078d1398525955-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-au-1hr-lr-2-chart.jpg

This is a 1 hr AU chart from the past with the LR2 ( blue line) and the RSI at a 2 setting

For me this combination is one of the best kept "secrets" in FX trading - (yes secrets - there are many - believe me - and i reckon TRO does not know about them)

The LR2 - a linear regression indicator at a 2 setting ( only works on Intellichart pro set up - but code as been copied now for MT4) is a proper leading indicator - ie it posts in advance of the price change - at the opening of a new candle - whether it be a 30 min - a 3 hr or even monthly chart.

Its not 100% accurate - nothing in trading is - but combined with as oscillator and tight bollinger bands - is easily over 70% accurate - over 1000's of trades - not just 20 or 50.

i also today replayed TRO's video - as been a bit since I had watched it.

Nothing against the guy - but for me he is wrong on several points.

Charts around the world are different - and we see things differently depending on the time zone you are trading with.

The only time frames all - yes all trader around the world see the same - are time frames under 60 mins or 1 hr - because all hr frames and under are the same what ever chart package you use with what ever feed etc

However - if you use a 4 hr chart or an 8 hr - or even a daily - it can look different simply because the candles or bars will change at different 4 hr or 8 hr period around the world - so a pin bar on one 4 hr setting - might not appear on another traders chart on a different time setting elsewhere in the world.

Combine this with the fact that most indicators are lagging - and not leading and if anything can confuse - and you start to understand why so many traders see trading so differently.

In any type of business or market - whether it be the car industry - or food industry or the FX markets - there are secrets - that's a fact.

Only a very few people in each industry might know these secrets - certainly under 1% I would say - and even then would 1 person know every secret in that industry - I very much doubt it.

I for one - certainly don't know all the "secrets" in the FX markets - I have tried for over 10 years to try and find them out - but the trouble is does anyone know them all ??

I know for certain the authorities and regulators don't them all - and I even think the largest player in this market- Deutsche Bank are unaware of some of the "dark pools" and their methods etc.

All i am interested in is -

1 - can I make money trading FX pairs? - yes

2 - can i make money trading with naked charts ? - yes

3 - can I make more money trading FX pairs with bespoke indicators ? - yes

So what do i do ? :)

Regards

F

Last edited:
. . .For me this combination is one of the best kept "secrets" in FX trading - (yes secrets - there are many - believe me - and i reckon TRO does not know about them)

The LR2 - a linear regression indicator at a 2 setting ( only works on Intellichart pro set up - but code as been copied now for MT4) is a proper leading indicator - ie it posts in advance of the price change - at the opening of a new candle - whether it be a 30 min - a 3 hr or even monthly chart.
FoMo,
Are you seriously asking T2W members to believe that of the hundreds of indicators out there, that this particular 'old as the hills' combination on very fast settings is the magic combination to the market's safe? If you'd made this post on April 1st I'd be laughing along with everyone else.

I'm not anti indicators at all and believe if they are used correctly can be a valuable aid. (For anyone who's interested, my definition of 'correctly' is outlined in this FAQ: Essentials Of Technical Analysis) However, the idea that there are 'secret' combinations of indicators and settings is just the sort of nonsense that T2W members have railed against for years and advised newbies to be very wary of anyone who uses such language. Quite right too, IMO, as they're usually vendors out to sell them something of little or no value.

I'm very happy to accept that for you personally, the combination you mention has proved very beneficial - just as 'metrader' says that a combo' of oscillators, pivots points and ATR are beneficial to him. But that's a very different matter from suggesting they're some sort of market 'secret'. Notwithstanding all the above, having studied your chart, I can't see anything predictive about it - especially the LR2.
Tim.

Reactions: tar
FoMo,
Are you seriously asking T2W members to believe that of the hundreds of indicators out there, that this particular 'old as the hills' combination on very fast settings is the magic combination to the market's safe? If you'd made this post on April 1st I'd be laughing along with everyone else.

I'm not anti indicators at all and believe if they are used correctly can be a valuable aid. (For anyone who's interested, my definition of 'correctly' is outlined in this FAQ: Essentials Of Technical Analysis) However, the idea that there are 'secret' combinations of indicators and settings is just the sort of nonsense that T2W members have railed against for years and advised newbies to be very wary of anyone who uses such language. Quite right too, IMO, as they're usually vendors out to sell them something of little or no value.

I'm very happy to accept that for you personally, the combination you mention has proved very beneficial - just as 'metrader' says that a combo' of oscillators, pivots points and ATR are beneficial to him. But that's a very different matter from suggesting they're some sort of market 'secret'. Notwithstanding all the above, having studied your chart, I can't see anything predictive about it - especially the LR2.
Tim.

Tim ,

Exactly , just vendors who keep pushing and marketing their own so called secret/combination indicators , and that's what FOMO is trying to do from day one , however he's taking different marketing approach , and he doesn't necessarily have to charge any money now , either this or he is a spammer who keeps posting/copy-paste the very same posts across different threads many many times , which is actually against the forum rules : "multiple spamming" .

Last edited:
FoMo,

Tim.

Hi Tim

Lets be 100% clear here - I am no vendor

Ok now thats out of the way - I am sorry to have to disagree with you - but you are wrong - very much again like the other member I have already mentioned

The LR 2 is a unique indicator

Initially it would only work on Intellicharts platform - ( manufactured by FXtrek ) and if you tried a LR indicator on any other platforrm - especially any broker platform - then you would not get the actual line to move in advance of the candle open

I really do not think you have fully understood what I am saying here

The LR 2 with intellichart coding - moved in advance - prior to the next candle or bar - ie if it was at 10 59 and 58 seconds and the next hr candle changed at exactly 11 00 am - then if the indicator popped out above the yet to be printed candle - ie in advance - then that was saying the next hr - price should fall.

If price was falling and there had been a drop that had created an oversold situation and it was for example 3 59 pm UK time in the US session and the Lr 2 indicator went out of the BB and under the new candle - still yet to open - then this showed with high probability that after 4 00pm and the new candle printing - price would rise.

Can I repeat this

This happens in advance to price action - ie before the move

This is a true leading indicator.

I believe by 2005 - the special code - which was different to all the other chart platform codes on a LR at a 2 setting - was copied and made free for MT4 charts

Prior to that FX Trek would charge $100 a month for their pro chart package.( and the majority of their users knew nothing about this special setting - unique to only that platform )

I have absolutely no business link or connection with FX Trek or to anyone who produces different LR indicators

Yes i would agree the RSI at a quick 2 setting as been about for years - similar Bollinger bands on tight settings - but the real jewel in the crown is the LR2

If you say this is well known and been around for ages etc etc - well you must be living in a different world to me.

I know its never been mentioned in any FX literature - as far as I am aware - nor taught it any seminars or course etc etc

If you can prove me wrong - please do - the only person I know who as openly mentioned it as far as I am aware over that last 8 years - has been me ;)

Now with regards to trading secrets

Of course there are trading secrets as there are secrets in any walk of life

Many secrets are hidden deliberately - even the US FBI would not be able to find them out - but a lot of secrets in businesses and certainly in the financial markets never come to light. I mean even HSBC could not believe that the majority of their main cash flow in the early 2000's was via illegal means and money laundering

Someone had to tell them - how embarrassing

Now what else do you want me to tell you :)

Regards

F

PS - yes I am saying what i have said - and I can imagine when it was April 1st back in the 13th of 14th Century and some nutter was saying the earth is not flat - many would have been laughing at that as well

Last edited:
Tim ,

Exactly , just vendors who keep pushing and marketing their own so called secret/combination indicators , and that's what FOMO is trying to do from day one , however he's taking different marketing approach , and he doesn't necessarily have to charge any money now , either this or he is a spammer who keeps posting/copy-paste the very same posts across different threads many many times , which is actually against the forum rules : "multiple spamming" .

Tar

Wrong again -

I must be confused here - you are the multiple spammer - you just keep saying the same rubbish

I have made at least 6 or more constructive comments in this blog - just sharing my knowledge and participating - just like NVP and many others ask members to do

The only comment you make in this thread is another dig at me - and is total lies and rubbish.

I would like to apologise to the OP - and will refrain from making any more comments on this thread - as all it does is attract Tar who from what I can see is not making any positive contribution at all on this thread - and up to now I had really enjoyed all other members and staff's comments

Sorry

Regards

F

Hi Tim

Ok now thats out of the way - I am sorry to have to disagree with you - but you are wrong - very much again like the other member I have already mentioned

The LR 2 is a unique indicator

Initially it would only work on Intellicharts platform - ( manufactured by FXtrek ) and if you tried a LR indicator on any other platforrm - especially any broker platform - then you would not get the actual line to move in advance of the candle open

I really do not think you have fully understood what I am saying here

The LR 2 with intellichart coding - moved in advance - prior to the next candle or bar - ie if it was at 10 59 and 58 seconds and the next hr candle changed at exactly 11 00 am - then if the indicator popped out above the yet to be printed candle - ie in advance - then that was saying the next hr - price should fall.

If price was falling and there had been a drop that had created an oversold situation and it was for example 3 59 pm UK time in the US session and the Lr 2 indicator went out of the BB and under the new candle - still yet to open - then this showed with high probability that after 4 00pm and the new candle printing - price would rise.

Can I repeat this

This happens in advance to price action - ie before the move

This is a true leading indicator.

I believe by 2005 - the special code - which was different to all the other chart platform codes on a LR at a 2 setting - was copied and made free for MT4 charts

Prior to that FX Trek would charge $100 a month for their pro chart package.( and the majority of their users knew nothing about this special setting - unique to only that platform )

I have absolutely no business link or connection with FX Trek or to anyone who produces different LR indicators

Yes i would agree the RSI at a quick 2 setting as been about for years - similar Bollinger bands on tight settings - but the real jewel in the crown is the LR2

If you say this is well known and been around for ages etc etc - well you must be living in a different world to me.

I know its never been mentioned in any FX literature - as far as I am aware - nor taught it any seminars or course etc etc

If you can prove me wrong - please do - the only person I know who as openly mentioned it as far as I am aware over that last 8 years - has been me ;)

Many secrets are hidden deliberately - even the US FBI would not be able to find them out - but a lot of secrets in businesses and certainly in the financial markets never come to light. I mean even HSBC could not believe that the majority of their main cash flow in the early 2000's was via illegal means and money laundering

Someone had to tell them - how embarrassing

Regards

F

PS - yes I am saying what i have said - and I can imagine when it was April 1st back in the 13th of 14th Century and some nutter was saying the earth is not flat - many would have been laughing at that as well

Its clear now , you are marketing this indicator from day one . There's no such indicator - including LR - that will move in advance of price action , impossible , they wont sell it for peanuts and they will keep printing money instead !

Last edited:
Its clear now , you are marketing this indicator from day one . There's no such indicator - including LR - that will move in advance of price action , impossible , they wont sell it for peanuts and they will keep printing money instead !

Hi Tar - aka Mr wrong again

I said yesterday that i would not post in this thread again - out of respect to the OP that every time I make a comment we get you following posting pure rubbish.

Well you have joined in again - yet again saying comments that are untrue.

This indicator is Free

Ie its available to all traders - just like say a MACD or a Fib retracement or an Andrews Pitchfork etc etc.

However - if you went to the many brokers platforms that provide for standard a Linear Regression indicator - which is normally set on a standard 14 and then reset to 2 - you would not get the same response or movement as the original provided by FX Trek on their own Intellicharts - their coding - was unique.

It was copied and adapted and made available free to MT4 platforms.

The fact that it is FREE - and it is not marketed or sold by anyone is because its not widely know about and 90%+ traders would not understand how it works.

It works on a basis similar to oscillator divergence - saying whether the next time frame period - in the example chart I used - 60 mins is becoming OB or OS - but as greater accuracy due to other factors it is taking into consideration- such as previous price - time and then present trading volumes.

Can I repeat again - it moves in advance to the future price action - indicating with high probability whether price will in the next frame period rise of fall..

As i am sure you know ( well you might not) - there is no "Holy Grail" in FX trading- or any other trading as far as I am concerned - nothing is 100% accurate or certain.

So there you are again - you have learnt something else you obviously did not know about - its a pleasure to educate you once again with regards to FX trading

Finally - I see in your comment you used that word - impossible - lol

Yet again ............. you know what's coming ............ - wrong again :D

Regards

F

Mr . ??? and Mr ??? is still spamming the boards with his so called indicator , this indicator isnt new , its like other indicators , and it doesn't move in advance of the price action , he just said its free but for best results and to get the "in advance" benefits it should be used with a certain charting service $100/month ! So its not free right ? The agenda is clear now , this guy is spamming the boards from day one with this useless indicator ....

Last edited by a moderator:
jees theres been some good posts here since i last looked..........I only hope the herd pops in and notes some of the real truths being spoken here

10/10
N

Well i use indicators, i make money, my strategy has an adaptive edge, they work for me, if you don't like indicators......DON'T USE THEM use what works for you......silly thread.....:sleep:

Hi FoMo,
I want to believe you - I really do. The issue I have, and others too I suspect, is that why would someone continually insist they're not a vendor one minute and then use the very language and behaviour of a vendor the next? It makes no sense to me.

As per my earlier points in this thread, I recommend you modify the language you use. If you really don't want members to think you're a vendor, then a good place to start is to desist from using words like 'secret' in your posts.

. . .The LR 2 is a unique indicator

All indicators are unique in that they do something slightly different to one another. I don’t have this particular version of Linear Regression (obviously), so I have no way of evaluating it. Looking at your chart, I can’t see that it works in the way you describe. The only effective way of enabling members to do that would be for you to post a video - ideally with a commentary. Otherwise, you’re asking members to take your word for it which, in your case FoMo, is a big ask!
;)

. . . If you say this is well known and been around for ages etc etc - well you must be living in a different world to me.
Well, I certainly hope I’m living in a different world to you! My comment about the three indicators you use being as old as the hills was merely to make the point that RSI, Bollinger Bands and Linear Regression have all been around for a long time. That's all. Anyone can take the basic indicator and tweak it to their heart's content in an attempt to 'improve' it. In your view, FX Trek (I’ve never hear of them) have done just that - and that's fine - but it doesn't change the fact that the basic Linear Regression indicator is nothing new. More importantly, it's just your opinion, it doesn't make it a fact.

I could say that the Jurik RSX indicator will give you better and much smoother signals than wilder's standard RSI. It's not widely used, indeed, I don't recall seeing it on any charts posted by members here - but it's not a secret - it's out there for those who want it. Why would a commercial enterprise develop something and then keep it a secret?

If you play the lottery, there are 49 numbers from which you have to pick 6. The odds against winning the jackpot are in the region of 14 million to 1 - if I remember rightly. Now, how many indicators are there? In his book Technical Analysis from A to Z, Steven B. Achelis describes in detail about 150 (including Linear Regression). Add in any number of settings, and the possible combinations are, for all intents and purposes, infinite. It will make picking the jackpot numbers for the lottery look like a breeze by comparison. Yet, you’re asking us to believe that you’ve stumbled upon the one magic combination that unlocks the market’s safe! As anyone who knows anything about this business knows - no such magic combination exists. Some combinations of indicators do what traders want them to do and aid their trading. That’s all.

As for what I want you to tell me, the list is long, here’s a few for starters . . .
1. Tell me there is no magic predictive indicator that’s based on price but, somehow, knows what price will do before price itself knows what it will do.
2. Of course traders and institutions have proprietary techniques that are ‘secret’ in as much as they don’t share them with others. That’s a very different kettle fish to talking about little known market ‘secrets’ on a retail forum like this one as it gives the completely false impression to new members that if they hang on to your every word they’ll soon be raking in the kind of returns you claim to make. Please tell me you understand the difference and that you’ll modify your language accordingly.
3. Tell me that you'll stop presenting your personal opinions as facts. It's grossly misleading - especially to the legions of new traders who come to T2W looking for clarity and not to have their heads filled with mumbo jumbo about market secrets and magic combinations of indicators etc.
Tim.

Hi FoMo,

I want to believe you - I really do. The issue I have, and others too I suspect, is that why would someone continually insist they're not a vendor one minute and then use the very language and behaviour of a vendor the next? It makes no sense to me.

As per my earlier points in this thread, I recommend you modify the language you use. If you really don't want members to think you're a vendor, then a good place to start is to desist from using words like 'secret' in your posts.

All indicators are unique in that they do something slightly different to one another. I don’t have this particular version of Linear Regression (obviously), so I have no way of evaluating it. Looking at your chart, I can’t see that it works in the way you describe. The only effective way of enabling members to do that would be for you to post a video - ideally with a commentary. Otherwise, you’re asking members to take your word for it which, in your case FoMo, is a big ask!
;)

Well, I certainly hope I’m living in a different world to you! My comment about the three indicators you use being as old as the hills was merely to make the point that RSI, Bollinger Bands and Linear Regression have all been around for a long time. That's all. Anyone can take the basic indicator and tweak it to their heart's content in an attempt to 'improve' it. In your view, FX Trek (I’ve never hear of them) have done just that - and that's fine - but it doesn't change the fact that the basic Linear Regression indicator is nothing new. More importantly, it's just your opinion, it doesn't make it a fact.

I could say that the Jurik RSX indicator will give you better and much smoother signals than wilder's standard RSI. It's not widely used, indeed, I don't recall seeing it on any charts posted by members here - but it's not a secret - it's out there for those who want it. Why would a commercial enterprise develop something and then keep it a secret?

If you play the lottery, there are 49 numbers from which you have to pick 6. The odds against winning the jackpot are in the region of 14 million to 1 - if I remember rightly. Now, how many indicators are there? In his book Technical Analysis from A to Z, Steven B. Achelis describes in detail about 150 (including Linear Regression). Add in any number of settings, and the possible combinations are, for all intents and purposes, infinite. It will make picking the jackpot numbers for the lottery look like a breeze by comparison. Yet, you’re asking us to believe that you’ve stumbled upon the one magic combination that unlocks the market’s safe! As anyone who knows anything about this business knows - no such magic combination exists. Some combinations of indicators do what traders want them to do and aid their trading. That’s all.

As for what I want you to tell me, the list is long, here’s a few for starters . . .
1. Tell me there is no magic predictive indicator that’s based on price but, somehow, knows what price will do before price itself knows what it will do.
2. Of course traders and institutions have proprietary techniques that are ‘secret’ in as much as they don’t share them with others. That’s a very different kettle fish to talking about little known market ‘secrets’ on a retail forum like this one as it gives the completely false impression to new members that if they hang on to your every word they’ll soon be raking in the kind of returns you claim to make. Please tell me you understand the difference and that you’ll modify your language accordingly.
3. Tell me that you'll stop presenting your personal opinions as facts. It's grossly misleading - especially to the legions of new traders who come to T2W looking for clarity and not to have their heads filled with mumbo jumbo about market secrets and magic combinations of indicators etc.
Tim.

Hi Tim

I do understand the dilemma you are under with me and therefore want to clarify and make sure you can also see it from my perspective.

As you know - I am 60 yrs old and did not start currency trading until I was in my late 40's . I started in business when I was a teenager still at school - did the Economics degree - HND in business studies and then trained as an accountant.

By the age of 35 was the Sales and Marketing Director of one of Branson's Virgin holdings company and over the next 10 years worked for Pacific Dunlop and did an MBO - borrowing nearly $2 million. By the age of 50 I wanted to retire from the business world and had sold out most of my business interests etc etc.

That's why I probably confuse you - as I am a trained as a indecisive economist who went on to be a boring accountant and then a very successful sales and marketing guy - who became the entrepreneur - and unusual story to say the least.

So with that background - would I ever end up a a normal retail fx trader ? :)

OK- so as far as I am concerned - after a very slow start and not taking up FX trading full time to nearly 7 yrs ago - I have - even at my old age - put the effort - determination and hard work into trying to find out as much as possible about the Forex market.

So to assist you with your difficult task and to clarify to all the newbie FX traders - I can confirm with 100% certainty - there is no single "holy grail" to trading - and that all traders will have losses - because no method or system will work and win 100% of the time.

With regards to the LR 2 indicator - as i have said - its not widely known about - similar to many bespoke RSI indicators like the one you mentioned - and I agree it's not an "hidden secret" - its free you can find it on the web under the MT4 custom indicator sites.

I have not intention of marketing it or doing a video on it - as my marketing days stopped nearly 15 years ago - after i came up with a new ladies hygiene pack that ended up in Tesco's and thousand of other outlets around the UK.

I personally think it important to get over to newbie traders - that trading will probably be the most difficult journey they will ever undertake.

They all need to know they need to take everything they read with a "pinch of salt" - as its not a science - its not really an art - the skills needed are extremely difficult to acquire - as they are not definable as just black or white - but with determination - time - study - patience - commitment and the correct mindset - you can get there - and you can be successful.

So for me I get upset with the number of marketeers or vendors - who like to portray it as simple and straightforward - as though if you cannot make it work in 6 -12 months - there is something wrong with you etc etc

With regards to the word "secret" - yes its one of the marketeers favourite. But remember it is a true word - and even if it was changed to another marketeers favourite - ie "little known fact" - its just as bad.

I suppose then it might be better to say - "things that most traders dont know about" - like the fact that only time frames that will appear the same on all chart packages around the world will be 60 mins and time frame under. How many books and courses etc - tell you that ??

I understand T2W forums are open and believe in "free speech" - as long as it is within the rules and guidelines etc set my the management.

I no way want to step over this line and I applaud you that you allow comments on market manipulations and naughty brokers and dodgy vendors etc etc

But unfortunately sometimes with such an open policy it can stop many other topics coming out openly as originators will be frightened of being verbally attacked by many other members with fixed views and prejudices.

I am not one of those - but never the less do not want to fall foul to any rule that would see me banned for good

Regards

F

FoMo,
You've certainly had an interesting and rewarding professional life.
(y)
. . . But unfortunately sometimes with such an open policy it can stop many other topics coming out openly as originators will be frightened of being verbally attacked by many other members with fixed views and prejudices . . .
T2W welcomes contributions from members that challenge the status quo and time honoured dogma that most new traders accept as fact and never question. This is healthy and makes the place interesting. There's little point in going round in circles (more than we do already) - endlessly repeating the same things. That said, it's important that everyone is mindful of the type of language they use and are aware of how it might be perceived by others. I know how difficult this can be and anyone who posts a lot will get it wrong sooner or later. I know I have - many times. In your case, you appear to take delight in being provocative for the sake of it and deliberately using language that is designed to produce the sort of response you've got from tar and others.

I've got no issue with you championing the LR2 indicator - or questioning accepted trading wisdom - but your choice of language often leaves a lot to be desired. These days, most members can express their views without fear of someone else jumping down their throat. Steve has gone to a lot of trouble to revamp the Community Constitution to facilitate this. By and large, broadly speaking, más o menos, the only members who get 'verbally attacked' are the ones who make outlandish claims they can't substantiate or use language that's bound to raise the hackles and suspicions of long standing and respected members who have the best interests of the wider community at heart.
Tim.