dma as opposed to spreadbetting

Good post and can not double rep you

PS If you succeed trading, don't get over-confident, cocky and over trade. Be humble with the market and never think you have "mastered" it - otherwise it will bite your balls off (if you are male of course...)
In my experience females make fewer mistakes and don't get so over confident. Don't ask me why.
Richard

Good post again

sorry Split, thought the question was from normal individual who as some common sense, understand what you mean in a more general way

Sb firm accounts are very easy to open and margin controls are .........not very responsible imho

Finspreads you can open £10 per pt trade with a coupe of hundred in the account(less I think) if you place a tight stop close within range of their hunter killer program :)

I need at least a coupe K to open a 1 lot trade on the ftse Split

Good Luck, Andy.

Regards Split

Due to thread closure of the above link I will not be posting anymore on T2W

absolute no reason given just closed after my morning post that clearly states ~ not connected to Ninja and I will post findings and outcome so

..I. yours

Check everything out

Last edited:
Copy of complaint against nine

"have the 1st one I have ever given out

well out of order imho total abuse of power and against Free speech and nothing in posts that could alarm anyone

just warn them of potencial problems they may not have considered

Do not e-mail me its illigal use of data protection when I have requested no mail"

(sent one to me last week to home e-mail address when requested none in the control box)"

Last edited: