Indian Equties DMA Brokerage Question

mindset

Hello All,

Could somebody tell me a company which offers a DMA brokerage service to trade on the Indian stock exchange as I know they have now made this exchange open for DMA. I am living in the UK and have a system which I want to trade automatically using DMA to India stock exchange.

Please could somebody tell me a good cheap priced brokerage that I could use.

Kind Regards,

James

Hello All,

Could somebody tell me a company which offers a DMA brokerage service to trade on the Indian stock exchange as I know they have now made this exchange open for DMA. I am living in the UK and have a system which I want to trade automatically using DMA to India stock exchange.

I'm not sure if GT247 is the only one who offers DMA India.
DMA_Equities_India.jpg - Viewing image - Gallery - Tom Next - Community

If the table contains equities you are interested in you should use the T2W build in facility performing a search "global trader".

a good cheap priced brokerage

Indian Stocks are exotics. You'll not find a reliable broker which fill your needs.

Just my 2 cent
whipsaw

Nitin Narkhede

Hi James,
You are right when you said Indian stock exchanges are now allowed DMA trades. But this is opened only for Instituional Investors. If you are in this category, then there will whole lot of brokerages that can offer you this service.
Once you could confirm this that you are Institutional or Retail - I can send you a list of some brokerages.
Regards, Nitin N

Hello All,

Please could somebody tell me a good cheap priced brokerage that I could use.

Kind Regards,

James

Hi James,
You are right when you said Indian stock exchanges are now allowed DMA trades. But this is opened only for Instituional Investors. If you are in this category, then there will whole lot of brokerages that can offer you this service.
Once you could confirm this that you are Institutional or Retail - I can send you a list of some brokerages.
Regards, Nitin N

Yes I am institutional, please could you send me the list I would be happy to read through it.

Regards,

James

Guess I've misunderstood the question. Thought you're looking for CFD DMA

Sorry guy's. It was not my intention to be offend :eek:

Yes I am institutional, please could you send me the list I would be happy to read through it.

Regards,

James

James,
Currently, the brokerages are applying to exchanges to get an approval. As far as I know, the brokerages that already have approval are Kotak Securites, Reliance Securities and CLSA. More are in pipeline.
Regards, Nitin N

Interactive Brokers has strated to offer trading in India market (since 2010). You might like to check their site for more details.

Happy Trading

Many of the good Indian stocks are available as ADRs in US echanges. That may be an option for you if you still haven't found any brokers.