Hedging

I thought a Sheffield cocktail would be your preferred tipple: pint of bitter with a pickled onion. Bramble's is Campari and lemonade or Dubonnet

Lol, Grant, even just thinking of having to drink those pretty amazing cocktails of yours is seriously messing up my stomach...

vomit-smiley-026.gif

UTB,

I thought a Sheffield cocktail would be your preferred tipple: pint of bitter with a pickled onion. Bramble's is Campari and lemonade or Dubonnet - but from a dirty glass to make him look tough.

Grant.

Grant - only selected bitters for me these days. It's a killer for the indegestion. The whippet likes it mind;) .

If my GP's reading this, this is all a joke...honest. I'm still eating nothing but salad and water. Please keep prescribing the Losec :LOL:

UTB

Markus, DTB,

These days, I need to moderate my drinking for the sake of my health, so for breakfast my muesli is washed down with my vodka but this is heavily diluted with gin.

The Holy Grail is always sought in trading but what of the same for drinking – booze without the hangover or calories (and makes you irresistible to women, and taller, and younger, and reverses hair loss whereby one wakes up with a cascade of dark curls, and a six-pack )? Have I missed anything?

Whippets drinking bitter – that’s a good image. You won’t see that in Harrogate.

Grant.

The Holy Grail is always sought in trading but what of the same for drinking – booze without the hangover or calories (and makes you irresistible to women, and taller, and younger, and reverses hair loss whereby one wakes up with a cascade of dark curls, and a six-pack )? Have I missed anything?

Whippets drinking bitter – that’s a good image. You won’t see that in Harrogate.

Grant.

Grant - I've discoved the holy grail tonight. What's better, there's 2 of everything I look at. No really!

UTB

Markus, DTB,

These days, I need to moderate my drinking for the sake of my health, so for breakfast my muesli is washed down with my vodka but this is heavily diluted with gin.

Hehe, nice one :)

Re drinkings Holy Grail, this was making the rounds a while back:

Click: A British scientist's recent announcement that he had found a way to develop a drug that mimics the happy effects of alcohol--sociability and relaxation--without producing next-day headaches or ravaging the body sparked an immediate controversy.

“Every sip of alcohol does rot your liver,” said David Nutt, a professor of psychopharmacology at Bristol University, “and I think it would be preferable to have something that doesn’t rot your liver” but makes you feel happy.

Not bad, eh :cheesy:

UTB,

“there's 2 of everything”.

I was with a pair of schizophrenic twin sisters and after a few drinks I could see 8 of them.

Markus,

Hangovers are God’s punishment for excess.

Grant.

EDIT: Forgot the Russell2000: code ER2, $100/pt. Globex, so in with your other index permissions.

Jack,

Back to some serious (brown ;) )stuff for a microsecond if I may;

I've got the ER2 contract up on my IB screen now - the price is 820 so in line with the index. If I palce an order for "1 unit" my exposure will then be $100 per pt - or will it only allow me to buy 100?

If it were a share then buying "1" would expose me to $1 per pt. What am I missing?

Sorry for being thick but.....I am!

Cheers,
Rich

Hi Blades,

Just back from a big session on the old Chianti, so apologies if I've misintrepreted, but buying (or selling) 1 contract (1 unit) gets you $100/pt of exposure. Was that your question (hic )?