Dilemma Choosing Forex Mentor/Course

Unreal is an imbecile. The loss of several thousand pounds will do him good, possibly even teach him some brains.

Unreal, why choose? Learn from Greg Secker and Kishore M - that way you should make double the profits!

Unreal is an imbecile. The loss of several thousand pounds will do him good, possibly even teach him some brains.

Unreal, why choose? Learn from Greg Secker and Kishore M - that way you should make double the profits!

naff off this my cash cow, and you can keep your eyes off to shadowninja!

on a serious note what paz said earlier about learning a load of old krap and then having to forget it and start over seems a likely route for you unreal, all part of the fun of learning the game though.

My vote goes for Kishore M, author of 'Retire Rich in 30 Days'. He will show you how to 'crack the millionaire code'.

http://www.leakedmillionairecode.com/

Thanks for the link, I'll enjoy looking over that and having a chuckle.

In all fairness to him, that guy is an absolute riot. In fact, I'm going to grab a beer and watch some of his videos for a while. There is no comedy that I'm aware of that is funnier. My favourite is I think the 100% Success System or whatever it was called.

:)

Holy Sh1t!

EVERYONE click on that link that pboyles just posted, and watch the video.

It is Kishore giving a talk and he is actually, genuinely, I-swear-I-sh1t-you-not preceded by Tina Turner blaring out "Simply The Best", in the manner of The Office's David Brent.

Please, I implore you. This is far too good to miss. Go and watch this video. Do it now!

Thanks for the link, I'll enjoy looking over that and having a chuckle.

In all fairness to him, that guy is an absolute riot. In fact, I'm going to grab a beer and watch some of his videos for a while. There is no comedy that I'm aware of that is funnier. My favourite is I think the 100% Success System or whatever it was called.

:)

I love his catch phrase 'are you wid me' while raising his arm :LOL: :LOL:

If you don't believe me, look at this blurb next to the video. Note the use of different colours and randomly distributed bold and underlining in classic get-rich quick scam style!

* How the rich people make their money thru internet
* How to make daily cash using forex
* How to make explosive profits using options trading
* The closely guarded 100% Accuracy Futures Trading secret
* How to generate rapid income using CFD (Contract for Difference)
* How to own a multi-million property portfolio with no money down
* What you need to have in order to get high speed success in life
* Why you need to become rich now

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I think the main problem we can't very the trading results from a mentor

Are you trying to verify that the mentor is a good trader or a good mentor? Sir Alex Ferguson was a very ordinary football player but he is the best mentor in the world.

Are you trying to verify that the mentor is a good trader or a good mentor? Sir Alex Ferguson was a very ordinary football player but he is the best mentor in the world.

Exactly, i keep saying all failed traders should consider becoming mentors/vendors.

Most will be much better mentors than they were traders.

At least Ferguson was a full-time professional footballer before he became a manager.

That's more than can be said for most trading mentors/coaches in their respective field.

At least Ferguson was a full-time professional footballer before he became a manager.

Furthermore, the results of his efforts can be seen week in week out. They tell me there's even some kind of official league table that tracks the results of football matches :LOL:

Yes and he's able to prove he's a good mentor, unlike any of the chancers that sell trading courses or software, half of whom are bankrupt or have never traded a live account in their lives.

Yes and he's able to prove he's a good mentor, unlike any of the chancers that sell trading courses or software, half of whom are bankrupt or have never traded a live account in their lives.

I can't agree with this at all...

It's way more than half :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:.