Difference between amateurs and professionals

Well darkie, you will certainly get some beer money out of it. Ultimately you will give back more than you have taken. This applies to your curve fitting friends who now fancies wide limits. My limits requires enlightenment to operate. Without me here, you have nothing. You will be going back to where you started because my stay here is not indefinitely. You should have about 9 months of play time until my task is complete..

You're the worst Batman villain of all time.

Ok, sounds pretty bad. Is he as bad as darth vader ? That's the only movie villain I know.

I was very subtly implying your various autistic speeches of late belong in a comic, since they're so ridiculous. Must speak with total clarity to you as I do occasionally forget you're on another level to the rest of us.

I was very subtly implying your various autistic speeches of late belong in a comic, since they're so ridiculous. Must speak with total clarity to you as I do occasionally forget you're on another level to the rest of us.

Ok, so I am the batman villain with autism. Is that like 2x darth vader in badness ?

I am most definitely on a different level to the simple people who think they can win by widening the stop. All they will end up doing is having bigger losses. If winning is that simple, everyone would be doing it already.

that guy is so dark, did you watch the movie the guy is a psychopath X3.

don't reference this stuff, not funny imo

In real life, it's not funny, I agree. But in a film it's OK. I think most ppl will agree with this...

anything goes in film, anything?? if you get titillated?

i was appalled by the film, and pulp fiction too. i don't get a little thrill ouit of getting the frop on the next guy, thats just me

i like a level playing field, thats goes for trading too

anything goes in film, anything??

Any theme can be explored, it doesn't necessarily mean it is glorified. Not everything can be depicted obviously...

There are far darker, graphic mediums, the internet for eg.

Its all subjective and a matter of perception pip.

You see the blue car?

no-country-gif.gif

Thats joes account.

ha har har har :D