Difference between amateurs and professionals

I was brought here under false pretences, Thought Darktone had unraveled another masterpiece. :(

I was brought here under false pretences, Thought Darktone had unraveled another masterpiece. :(

Well, the reason doesn't matter. As long as you stay an audience, the show goes on. I would never miss any chance of a ticket sale. It will fund my margin requirements.

Exactly. So thanks for keep buying tickets, and no more of this BS of trying to shut down my show.
& thats what you are my friend.an attention seeker a liar and a bull****tr.
LEAVE THE HALL CLOWN-
or better still maybe join another forum say on mma-u can say you are the best blah blah blah on there.PATHETIC SON PATHETIC:sleep:

...:D:D:D...
6099-darktone-albums-general-9-picture5382-dreams.jpg

I only visit the thread for da lulz...zero interest in 10p tard tickets..

The stress of all o them draws can take its toll on a man :D

6099-darktone-albums-general-9-picture5384-fat.jpg

6099-darktone-albums-general-9-picture5390-wto-mtm.jpg

Last edited:
He used to be Beginner Joe before he was banned, If you look at his earlier work you notice a steady progression of attitude to what we have today ...

You haven't changed a bit since years ago and from multiple forums. You don't trade and don't know much about trading other than the standard shop marketing material.

He used to be Beginner Joe before he was banned, If you look at his earlier work you notice a steady progression of attitude to what we have today ...
Credit where credits due though mike, hes maintained a consistent level of bellendedness throughout (y)

6099-darktone-albums-general-9-picture5398-celabrations.jpg