Difference between amateurs and professionals

I think he's a bit upset copying my trades and lose. I have capacity to hold, he doesn't. So he wants payback.

You should just ignore him. Click on his name and check ignore. He's incapable of holding a rudimentary conversation. It's pointless trying to make sense from him.

Agree. You seem very clever. And I'm not taking the ****. A good trader. This works.

giphy.gif

First time I've actually seen some content on this forum for God knows how long worth reading for the lulz.... Post 657 is gold, kin' el (sorry mate but it really is)..... Is the forum coming back to life without all this bollox about my trade is bigger than your trade milarky ?

Darktone & sonic may have the edge, it's called a massive sense of humour !!

You need it in this game, that I know for sure !

For the record Stormy I'd lodge a formal, the mods don't take kindly to this sort of discrimination !

Marketpsych will you f@ck off mate, you're creeping me out every-time I post or view a page !!

....Bit much, you've been on here for a gazzilion years & posted nothing, yet follow everyone around like itspossible does when any new member on t2w joins who might show the slightest inclination of ummmm, well, trading !

No offence IP..... You're still "No 1 detective"

I worked in a few banks before. But not in trading. More retail and merchant banking, and some trading back office IT. I did build systems for a fund manager who was a loser. I wondered why he lost so I looked into trading and didn't stop until I succeeded.

Were you there when Goldmans were offloading their CDOs, Joe? You a Flash or Cif man?

Attachments

• TraderJoe.jpg
    TraderJoe.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 111
First time I've actually seen some content on this forum for God knows how long worth reading for the lulz.... Post 657 is gold, kin' el (sorry mate but it really is)..... Is the forum coming back to life without all this bollox about my trade is bigger than your trade milarky ?

Darktone & sonic may have the edge, it's called a massive sense of humour !!

You need it in this game, that I know for sure !

For the record Stormy I'd lodge a formal, the mods don't take kindly to this sort of discrimination !

No problem. I'm used to it. Agree with your comment.

The forum seems good in the most part. I don't worry about general negative comments etc. Allot of good people on here with good knowledge. So I will take the attack! No probs.

Sorry, just not sure people are trading what they say, I could be wrong of course, not sure, interesting to watch though. I wish everyone success.

It might sound strange to you, I have no idea what a default swap is. I trade anything that moves and perceived to offer an advantage. All my trades are regular when I am in them. Once I am out of them, they don't occupy any part of my thought process.

It might sound strange to you, I have no idea what a default swap is. I trade anything that moves and perceived to offer an advantage. All my trades are regular when I am in them. Once I am out of them, they don't occupy any part of my thought process.

Ok. You are genuine, that's clear. Some on here possibly are not. CDO's are complex instruments, don't touch them unless sure.

Ok. You are genuine, that's clear. Some on here possibly are not. CDO's are complex instruments, don't touch them unless sure.

I imagine CDO's are what well funded people do. For small scale retail trading, there are just fx, cfd, options, stocks, and maybe a few other things.

It's not clear to me I am genuine, I am not seeking to be. I trade for fun, profit, and to prove extracting money from the market is not impossible.

When I was a beginner, all I wanted to know was whether it was possible. I never had a satisfactory answer for many years until I found out for myself. So you might want to see what I am doing is to answer myself, retrospectively. In a way I am trying to help others who are like me. There should be some of them around.