Difference between amateurs and professionals

Do you work for bank?

I worked in a few banks before. But not in trading. More retail and merchant banking, and some trading back office IT. I did build systems for a fund manager who was a loser. I wondered why he lost so I looked into trading and didn't stop until I succeeded.

porsche-design-p4911-baby-stroller-dawid-dawod.jpg

when you have a hissy fit do you pop into your porsche stroller and throw teddies

I worked in a few banks before. But not in trading. More retail and merchant banking, and some trading back office IT. I did build systems for a fund manager who was a loser. I wondered why he lost so I looked into trading and didn't stop until I succeeded.
e1fqHBx.gif

Fair play. Just keep working, its hard but we will get there.

hi everyone,

i've been trading part time for a little while now and have found it to be both very frustrating and rewarding in pretty much equal measures, but always extremely hard work!

I have found that managing a profitable trade properly can be harder than the initial risk assessment required to set the acceptable stop loss limit.

I seem to enter trades understanding and setting the downside level i am happy with but struggle to maximize profits when the trade goes well.

Hoping to gain some insight from experienced traders on this forum to hopefully improve a bit over the coming months and years.

Thanks,

stormy

wow amazing-you drive a porsche and are an amazing trader after 2 months-
sussed son now s....ooo...d....orf

CANCER IS CUT OUT -GOODBYE
Unread TODAY, 3:33PM
Remove user from ignore listStormy42
This message is hidden because Stormy42 is on your ignore list.
SEE A DR.

CANCER IS CUT OUT -GOODBYE
Unread TODAY, 3:33PM
Remove user from ignore listStormy42
This message is hidden because Stormy42 is on your ignore list.
SEE A DR.

So am i removed?

I will complain massively about this.

Seems like I have been pushed down just because I am a gay person? It does not seem fair.