Des44

Tuke

Does des44 still visit here? I'm a n00b and have enjoyed his videos but I noticed everything stopped in 2006. Just wondering if he still hangs out here.

seen him about a few times. Actually met the guy in Vegas in Nov '06 and what a nice chappie he was too.

edit: actually looks like his last visit was April 7th according to the log, although last post Nov 23.

Hmmmm.......anyone know his real name or anything about his mentoring program in Indiana? I'm a couple states away from him and am interested in talking to him about it.

Hello

Hello Tuke and Matt!

Matt, I just love your English jargon "nice chappie". You're a NICE CHAPPIE, too, my friend! In America I would say "your one cool guy". That's a compliment. :p :p :p

Anyway, I've been busier than a one-armed paperhanger as of late. My new trading website, www.freetradingvideos.com will be launched in one short month. This thing has been "crazy-fun" to build and the videos will come from three other accomplished traders; two of which are prominent educators of stocks and options trading and one is a former floor trader at one of the exchanges and now a full-time trader.

There are a couple videos on the site right now for public view.

I miss the random chats here at T2W. I'll be back soon!

d-

PS. Matt, I hope because this site is FREE and has no commercial interests it's okay to mention. ;)

PPS. Robq, someone must have googled me. :cheesy: