Demo

brewski1984

Where can I get a demo account for real futures trading that doesn't run out without opening a live account? All I can find are 30 day trials and I've used most of them up.

They were the first ones I went to months ago, I'll email them and see if they'll give me another go. Thanks matey.

Open a signal providers demo account with zulutrader,you dont even need to give details and if you start to do well,you will get followers. Spreads a bit bigger than most,but totally realistic

what about forex desk,the one they use for the competition,the traded pairs would be limited though

Last edited:
Task is right that Amp futures is one of the best demo account provider for real futures trading.

Most brokers will give you a free demo. I use Open ECry and they give you several 2 week shots, but if you open a live account, you get the demo for free as long as you want and no data feed charges. I think you can open a FTSE futures account with about £2500. Or you can pay them $50 per month and get the demo unlimited.

I signed up for an Amp demo but they don't seem to give you charts for less than daily timeframes. Seems only $500 to open a live account though so maybe I'll open one just to get the demo with proper charts.

How real are the demos really? I downloaded the Amp demo, but I am curious how accurately it would mirror real performance.

Can you give an explanation please? I understand that if I am consistently unsuccessful in the demo, then I am probably doing something wrong. However, if I am consistently profitable what would cause problems in real trading?

Can you give an explanation please? I understand that if I am consistently unsuccessful in the demo, then I am probably doing something wrong. However, if I am consistently profitable what would cause problems in real trading?

what you do on a demo account would not easily be replicated on live account,your emotions would be totally different as you enter and during a trade