decision bar trading-new system

ramesh151

https://www.decisionbar.com/index.html
please see above website
please let me know if any of you gentlemen have seen this and if it is worth using?
if some smart people can tell me what basics it uses, i will be very grateful.
is there anything similar on wealthlab site?
thanks for your time
ramesh151

Oh God not another one....
Looks like it may be another sure way to lose your money.

right, well, looking at the "decision bar in action" screenshot.

entries appear something like this for longs, reverse for shorts..

a close above a previous swing low or previous swing high(maybe 20 bars prior), having been below it for X amount of time. the Oscillator looks like a very short period RSI.. perhaps RSI(5) or less.

all in all, its trading support and resistance, coupled with a dodgy oscillator.

all for $125.

bargain.

Posted: how about profitrun.com?
i mean
www.instantprofits.com or

http://www.instantprofitstoday.com/
see the two charts there in please
see the four basic rules
give your observations please
thanksin advance for your time and patience to help
rvlv with best regards

Hi Rvlv,
I bought Instant Profits ib April 2005, paper traded it on FT100 shares and gave up - got refund.
I was lloking to use it for Spreadbetting the nearest quarter (future). What I got was 'instant losses'.
two observatiobs:
1. It appears to require a trending instrument with fairly high volativity. It trades from one side of a channel to the other. The B.S. about the profit ratio is just that - B.S. , since you need to get the ration of 1.5 winsper loss. If you can achieve that then all is rosy. - I got 6 losses per win.

2. Because of the overhead of the spread, I had to look at only trading the weekly charts and A). found that the risk/return per trade was less than 1:1.5 (because of the spread) B). My Stp losses got taken out within a few days.

On a positive note, I had no trouble with the refund - though I had taken care to return all of the course material in re-saleable condition i.e not writing on the shhets requiring input, but createing a separate copy for those.

Ian

One of the basics of risk decision making includes (maybe others don't think so):

If you buy at $1000 and sell at $1100, you make $100.
If you buy at $100 and sell at $200, you make $100.

A $100 profit is a $100 profit.

But, since $1000 is more expensive, better quality, better for the ego, etc, etc.
Therefore, buy at $1000 and sell at $1100 is better than buy at $100 and sell at $200.

That's decision making. The more one spends the better (not sure better for whom).

Hi Rvlv,
Please do not misunderstand, my experience trying to use 'Instant Profits' is just my experience. It may work for some shares in some types of market action.
I do not believe that there is any trading system that always works, but I haven't tried them all ... yet ;-)