decalre your positions- FTSE 19th Nov

any other questions my friend..............why don't you post your trades live and I will be sherlock holmes & investigate you?

I prefer dax. Shorting off 4472 area. 1min charts! Maybe talk to you tomorro wabout ftse. I have when the americans wake up and take over the markets.

no probs killphill08............heres my email people, feel free to email

I work from home for a company so can access emails frequently..............

[email protected]

i am always happy to help and learn from you all

I just couldn't resist nice 50 point, little shorting opportunity taken advantage of it there, even though I said I'd call it a day??

OK so now i am going long with 50% of my profit from previous trade ...............

I am long @ 4025 with 25 point stop loss?

any body else people??

gutted....just when i take profit the market zooms further another 10 point............

OK so now i am turning this PC off.........I think i have done enough blogging for one day!!

I'm off out now as my shift is over at work, 8 - 3.45 !!

I'm off to stockport to go meet a friend in manchester.......

Adios amigos and good luck with your trades??

p.s. I'm tempted to open another position on FTSE long ???

big sell off in oil/gas stock caused FTSE to plummett, but i didnt think below 4000 level.........

should bounce off here and i'll be able to scalps 20/30 points!!

whoooooaaaaaaaa...................crazy ****tt!!

Good job I got out at 18.15 @ 4030 ...........just come home and found out Dow jones,S&p, Nasdaq smashed........after:
"Stocks remained solidly lower after the release of the minutes from the last Federal Open Market Committee meeting, which had the central bank's policy-makers expecting the economic slump to last for as much as a year, if not longer"

and guess where the FTSE is at now........ CMC markets priceing FTSE @ 3925

bearish, way to bearish!!

bollinger bands and RSI are showing oversold scenario and support level at 3850/ 3750 is next level downwards.............

I have had a good day playing the bounces off oversold levels all day but can be quiet a risky game fighting the trend?!!

tomorrow is another day??

p.s. so much for the Santa rally that I was suspicious about. I think Santa is stuck in the chimney this christmas.........