decalre your positions- 21st Nov

wallstreet1928

Legendary member
morning people, I have just woke up and much to my enjoyment the FTSE is up?? I bought last night at 3720 when the market was in free fall in last 15 mins of US trading!!

just close position for 180 point profit and i'm done for the day unless anything else rears its head. I just love days like these. I have hit my daily profit target and more which is usually £200

It's friday today which means prayer day = no postions as I have been burnt in the past!!

I bought into barclays and have made a nice profit in that also!!

happy trading people, let me know what else you are doing!!

I would just like to comment on my new risky strategy- fighting the trend for oversold bounces.

I decided on playing this strategy at the start of the week as we were nearing support levels and as you may or may not agree it seems to be working pretty well!!

what do you think people, is it a fools game and too risky to play?

Went short just after 9 as 0900 price was higher than open. This sounds stupid but has a high probability (at least it does on the FTSE100 recently). 2% target and 2% stop-loss. Price rose by 1% so enlarged short position just after 10, probably safe to do this in a downtrend, though it clashes with the rule about not adding to a losing position.